Chapter 1. Break Through

*              *                      ~  Some pony's POV ~          *                     *

     'Finally, I have devised a plan to get me out of here,'  I thought.  Nothing would make me happier than this freedom I would have right now.  Nothing, would ruin my chance to escape Celestia's Hidden Lair...  Not even her student's knew about this place, only me, Celestia, Luna, and Cadence knew...  I usually just called them that, for how long I was kept in here, made me a bit raged at them.

          "It couldn't hurt to just abandon them right?  I mean...  They did put me in here just because of my 'destiny,' "  I said to myself.  It was late at night and I wanted to get to out of the Secret Studies I was kept in for most of my life so far...

     It wouldn't be hard to leave, all the time I spent in here the past few years, I have been using my magic to find a way out.  I hated being trapped, and it just wasn't fair.  Yes, they had good reasoning, yet it was bad.  Just because my Destiny is bad does not mean I can't sort things out.  Even I know my role, and I just hope I can meet the others, despite what could happen.

     Luckily for me, the only one up at this hour was Luna, but I found a way around her as well, there isn't a single detail I missed for my escape.  Along with that, considering how long my Periwinkle body and Sky-Blue mane and tail have been in here, I couldn't possibly be in huge trouble if caught right?

     The only thing that did make this harder, was that...  I'm blind, but I move around just fine thanks to my other senses getting better and some magic...  Other than all that, I think I have everything underway.  First I cast a spell to hide my horn, but not limit my magic.  Then I cut my mane and tail to look "different". 

     Finally, it came to the last step, getting my hooves out of this study...  Using a teleportation spell I ported outside the study domain and right outside.  Then I cast an invisibility spell and started treading to different grounds.  Grounds where I was not bound and the only place close enough to Canterlot, Ponyville, a place where my freedom will be found, and where They are...

          "I'm sorry Celestia, but I am breaking through your rules that bound me, coming here to be free from what had found me..."  I said to myself as I crept passed Luna's tower to watch over the ponies.  I knew I would regret doing this, but what kind of pony in their right mind would go keeping someone locked up for almost no good reason!? 

     I kicked my bag I took with me and heard a clang sound...  It was still in there, no one can pry me from my Destiny now...  I hope, I hope I didn't make the wrong decision.  With that, I galloped out of Canterlot and boarded a train, unnoticed that I was who I was.

     'Please...  Celestia, Luna, Cadence...  Don't hate me for this...  It's not my fault I was kept away, and now, I am deciding to embrace it!'  Was my last thought before I dozed off on the ride to this place I would eventually be calling Ponyville.