Chapter 8. Banished

*                             *          ~Nopony's POV~          *                                  *

          "Starla...  Starla, wake up."

          "Please, get up."

     Voices called out to Starla who was still unconscious from whatever happened to her.  She was up against a wall in shackles unlike the rest of them who were against the wall, but on the ground.  Her head was hanging and she was not moving.

          "What could have happened?  I mean, last thing I knew we were in the Library, next thing I know we are in the middle of nowhere!"  Twilight exclaimed, shaking her hooves one more time to see if she could be free.

     They already tried magic and flying, but nothing was working.  They kicked and shoved and everything, but nothing seemed to work.

     The cold of the chains were getting to them all, making them colder and colder by the minute, still unsure of what happened for them to be taken out so easily.

          "Poor filly...  They got to her too."  Applejack said sadly, looking at the pony being hung against the wall.

          "For crying out loud!  Who in all of Equestria has enough bits to get this entire domain!"  Rainbow said, trying to free herself again with no luck.

          "I just hope everypony's okay..."  Fluttershy side-commented.

          "Let's just hope so darling, to think they would take the poor thing."  Rarity said, as she saw the body shift a little.

          "Finally!"  Spike said annoyed a little.  They all rolled their eyes and just tried waiting for the filly/mare to snap out of it.

     Instead though, she just tugged at the shackles, moving her head now and then.  She looked exhausted, like all her magic energy has run out.

          "Starla?  Everything will be A-Okay!"  Applejack reassured, hoping she would hear her.

     Nothing happened, and Starla stilled tugged at the shackles.  They all had worried faces drawn upon them, their ears flattening.  Knowing how to do nothing in this situation, let alone get out of it was hard enough, now this.

          "It appears all of the Elements are in place now..."  Came a voice that entered the door.  It was the same colt that had done everything, a masked villain with nothing to share.

          "Of course we are!  We've been in Equestria for over a year now and you just now realize that?!"  Applejack huffed, getting a little rowdy, only to be scoffed at.

          "It doesn't come as a surprise to me that...  Dear Celestia never mentioned me..."  The colt gave and menacing chuckle and came out of the dark.

     They were all confused, unsure of what he meant.  Princess Celestia always told them of danger and usually always counted on them.  Why would she not mention this psycho?

          "None of you, pathetic little mares could ever realize who I am...  It appears she wanted to...  Protect your little souls full of warmth and cuteness...  It's disgusting."  His voice drifted into the shadows of the room, dimming the lights on Twilight and her pals, but the light showed brightest on Starla, leaving her to be the center of attention.

          "This is worse then I thought."  Twilight shivered and looked at how lifeless Starla looked...

          "Now you see what happens, to those who are banished...  They get punished, and I will be the one to take my place back."  The colt was now right in front of Starla, observing her every movement and tightening the shackles.

          "Banished?  What the hay is that supposed ta mean?!" 

          "Let's just say that there is more to the Elements of Harmony than has been let on."

     The colt disappeared, leaving the ponies struggle even more against the wall they were stuck too.  They were about to give up when they heard a feint voice.

          "I'm so sorry..."

     They recognized the voice belonged to Starla and noticed she was crying...  And awake as well...  Something was wrong, but what?

          "Hun, it's okay, this isn't your fault."  Applejack reassured, but it didn't work.

          "No...  It's all my fault...  I should have just stayed and not left..."

          "Of course you should have...  Ms. Forgiveness."  The colt sneered, coming back with all 6 Elements of Harmony.

          "Sh-shush..."  Starla shouted below her breath.

          "No need to be so modest...  Little seventh Element..."