| Chapter One |

Dear Diary,

I found him!

I have found the one ... the perfect guy.

He's perfect.
Complete and absolute perfection.
The guy who had stolen my heart.

He has all the required or desirable elements, qualities, and characteristics; as good as you could possible imagine; perfect. I'm saying that word too much, aren't I?

Perfect is a word that implies being flawless and complete in every way possible. The saying that no one is perfect has been ingrained in our minds for as long as we can remember but, in reality, the definition is altering for every individual. Yet, I have no doubt that in truth, the opposite is true. Perfection, the mere definition, is altering for every individual.

In my dictionary, HE is perfect.

He is the one I love.

He is utter perfection in my eyes. What else can I possibly say?

Oh, yes – I love him so much!

He's the sort of guy that is almost impossible to find. The diamond in the rough, so rare, so pure. He's charming and tender; he's the sweetest of them all.
He is one of those guys that are extraordinarily rare to find in this world of change. He's adorable and sweet, caring and lovable. He's the kindest of them all. His coffee-brown eyes make me flutter, causes my stomach to tremble whenever I gaze into them. When he flips his auburn hair, and the sunlight catches it just right, I cannot help but smile so much my lips begin to ache. When he flips his wild brunet hair in the sun, my cheeks cramp achingly from smiling. His smile is simple and cute, but it makes me feel like the entire world is smiling.

Everyone knows perfect is just a word, nothing can be perfect, so how does he manage to be this way? His smile, it's so effortless and charming. Those so called butterflies you feel in your stomach? Mine always seem to flutter abundantly when he's around.

When I begin to enunciate his personality, the words fall short and I become speechless. He is just ... perfect. There is no other way to describe him.

How ... how is he that perfect?

What did I ever do to deserve him?

Those microscopic stars in the night sky could never compare to how bright he makes the word 'hello'; not even the blinding light of the sun could come close. I will never come to understand how he manages it, but every time I look at him, I'm able myself to fall in love with him all over again.

Every time I think of him, my mind flies away into the clouds, never coming back down. Every time I talk to him, my body breaks into a sweat attack, and my heart beats erratically, always making me so terrified that he'll notice. Surely he must hear the pounding of my heart or see the slickness of my hands whenever we're together.

He's so caring and lovable. It's impossible to enunciate his character, every time I try, I come at a complete loss for words. He is utterly impeccable, and there is no alternative way to define him.

You may be thinking, "He's just a guy, and that's that." But no. You don't know him the way I do.

He may be aware of my love for him, and he might not love me back, but I simply do not care. Nothing, not even unreciprocated feelings could change the way I feel about him. He stole my heart, and he gets to keep it.

Every single feeling he gives me, is his now. They will never go away, and they will never be given to another for I only will love him and only him.

Even writing this gives me butterflies. The thought of him sends them flying around my stomach, making me nauseous at some points but overall, it is a good feeling. One day I might have him feeling the same, but the world is unpredictable like that.