~ A/N ~

Hey guys, Nadia here. How are you? Hope you're enjoying the book so far! I love how the book has a lot of readers, 8K! I'm amazed and I'd like to thank you guys so much. But, when I compare the reads to the votes, the votes are really low. Don't you guys like the book? I need some encouragement and support especially that this book is about my crush and I. So, I need some help with the votes and comments. It wouldn't take a second to press a single button on a mobile screen to make others happy. I just want to feel that you guys are enjoying this. Yesterday, I got -3 on the votes. Someone's unvoting. Well, I try to read everyone's book, vote and comment too. So, please help me like I'm helping you. Please don't be a silent reader. We could make a deal, if you're not a silent reader and you vote and comment, I'll follow you, vote and comment on all your books chapters. I'll dm you too, I love making new friends.
Special thanks to all the good advice, help, support, encouragement, love and votes. It really means a lot.❤️ ArielMasters williamriverdale  SunsetAvenue101 this_is_her  ginaorellanab SamTRajkumar BlueberryMAD Fallen_Angel_Rebel walkingskymonkey KrJohnson7 dreamerlife12 Gigi_washere Harpernoelle HoneyClumsyFudge_x SupitsKiyannah My_life32 MysticalMoonlight101 ObliviousWanderer kikaymari lonelykitten XLike_Anyone_ElseX TabbyFatCat newbubble cathrinewinget  jandshere MeShu_ sania281 seasidewhispers Jewelry4God benaddict31 Piecrow2222 karim_egg Kiri16Rojas SpaceGirl2016 stylobebe99 SugarMamiLee zarahannah2 cellowarrior13  Nushi_xx and many more. Thank you guys.

Another thanks, to my four best friends, who always help me with everything. Really, thank you so much guys, love you to the moon and back.

Thank you so much guys. Really appreciated.❤️

Lots Of Love,
Nadia Haitham xoxo