Credits & Thanking (Final Author's Note)

Heyy Guys! I'm so happy we went through this book together! You guys have supported and encouraged me through everything! It means the world to me! I love you guys a lot! You're my inspiration and biggest supporters! I'll always be here for you guys! I'll publish my book really soon! On amazon and many bookstores, just bare with me haha! Love you guys a lot!

Special thanks to littaff  for the major editing! I know how much hard it is but it means the world to me! Thank you to @Mystical__Panda for the amazing cover you've made! It's going to be my official cover when I publish my book! Thank you so much! And special thanks to all my friends and wattpad besties for the huge support! Thank you for all my wattpad friends for everything! It means the world to me! Special thanks to LavendarEyes for the beautiful graphic she made that I'll publish it on my book soon! Make sure to purchase the original first copies of the book when it's published haha! I love you guys a lot!

And P.S: OMGGG GUYS MY BOOK IS #525 IN ROMANCE! I COULDN'T MAKE IT WITHOUT YOUR HELP! I LOVE YOU GUYS A LOT!❤️❤️

S: OMGGG GUYS MY BOOK IS #525 IN ROMANCE! I COULDN'T MAKE IT WITHOUT YOUR HELP! I LOVE YOU GUYS A LOT!❤️❤️

Love,

Nadia Haitham