| Chapter Thirty - Three |

Dear Diary,

Today I had prank called him but he seemed really quiet. I mean, when I told him who was prank calling, he was really quiet.

I couldn't tell if he was disappointed or shy at the fact that I did it. He is one of those guys who are really funny or that like to joke around a lot. He's one of those guys who are super sweet, kind, funny, shy, cute, helpful, quiet, caring, and a bit of everything else.

I love his wonderful personality.

Every day I wake up, I always wake up to fifteen plus messages from my one friend that loves him. Sometimes she would boast about how he told her that she's special, sometimes it would be how wonderful she is, sometimes it's how he loves spending time with her.

Normally, I wouldn't believe her if she didn't have proof but sadly, she had proof. When she was done boasting, she would send screenshots showing that he did say those things and they definitely aren't made up.

Sometimes, I feel as if she is doing this because she wants to make me jealous that she can get something I've been trying to get. It drives me insane when I start conversations with her now because all she talks about is him and I don't like to talk about him all the time anymore.

It really isn't fair; he always starts conversations with her, offers to driver her places if she ever needed to go somewhere, tell her that she is one of a kind and very special, buys her juice, thinks about topics to talk to her about for hours, answer instantly, and give her advice about her anxiety.

Honestly, I think she lies about having anxiety because she just likes to talk to him and he opens up to her when she is 'panicking'.

The only thing that really bugs me about all this and why doesn't he do any of this to me if he sees both of us the same as 'sisters'.

Maybe, he just prefers her over me. If he did prefer me, he wouldn't be doing or saying any of those things to her.

He knows that she likes him, but he didn't avoid her like he avoided me. He doesn't make it awkward like he makes it with me. Honestly, I see why he would take an interest in her more than me; she likes all the same things he does.

They both like: YouTubers, football, celebrities, and even the same type of songs. Then again, they do say opposites attract so maybe I can get a chance.

Although, I don't think we are magnets, so I do not think that saying will work in this type of situation. I love him so much but he just prefers her, I guess.

Well, I'm not particularly sure that he prefers her over me but come on, you wouldn't act that different if you didn't.

I can't wait to see him on my birthday party, but I guess it wouldn't really matter because he might just keep ignoring me.
Will he even be that to ignore me on my birthday? My own birthday party? I don't see him that rude but I'm not sure, he is so much kinder than that.

I wish he can just notice me for once.

Why does he like her and he doesn't like me?

It hurts to be forgotten by someone you can never forget.

I don't know his true feelings about her but I just have this heart aching feeling that he loves her. Maybe I'm just overreacting, but I highly doubt it.

Have you ever wanted to cry but no tears came out, so you just stare blankly into space while feeling your heart breaking into millions of pieces? This is my exact feelings.

I guess I'm not good enough.

I Love Him So Freaking Much ...

Dear Him,
It really hurts to know that I'll never be on your mind. I think I've lost you. I just wish to know your true feelings. Sometimes, I wish i could read your mind. But then, I wonder if I can handle the truth. I've waited eleven months for you to notice me but there's no use. I've tried everything but not all stories have a good ending.. I guess I'm not good enough. I'd like to tell you that Somebody's writing pages about you, yet you're chasing someone who won't even send you a text.
I don't think I'm your Princess Cinderella but you'll always be my Prince Charming...
I Love You.

Love,
Your Lover.