| Chapter Twenty - Seven |

Dear Diary,

Today was my friend's super surprise birthday party and it was another one of the best days of my entire life.

At first, we did see each other and we greeted as usual, but this time we didn't even look at each other.

It was like we were ignoring each other and it was really awkward to me. I felt a little frightened that I kept thinking that maybe he didn't wan to talk to me was due to the most embarrassing chat him and I had shared the other day.

After a while, we went to eat the cake, so, I casually moved out of my seat, then, he removed a chair beside him, so, I casually sat beside him. I didn't mean to sit beside him, I was just moving for a while then he removed his seat so, I pushed myself beside him. It was kind of funny in my mind.

Then, we were going to a place that has games and stuff. My friends (the girls) went to check out something and I didn't see them, I just found them disappeared because I was on my phone.
So, I just sat alone with my phone until they come, meanwhile, the boys are playing PlayStation in that place.

I was right behind them. He finally stood up, came beside me, telling me "I lost, but it was my first time playing."
Like in a joking way.

Then, he casually, moved my wheelchair beside he's chair, while he plays. I was kinda shy.

Then, the cutest thing happened.
They finished with the PlayStation, so, we went to a game the girls were playing that they should catch a stuffed animal with a hanger. So, almost all of them won a stuffed animal. Then, he played and gave me his stuffed animal and said, "Here you go!"
One of my best friends looked at me and smiled. It was really sweet. I took it and thanked him. I was really shy.

Then, he asked me if I want to play a game? I said we could play deal or no deal, but we found an old lady playing it, so, we just didn't bother and got out of the game place.

He helped me with my wheelchair six times in that gaming place. It was full of stairs. Ups and downs. I was really thankful.

We were on our way to Starbucks, so, he decided to push me to go there. My little brother, him and I were walking in front of the group of our friends. He was pushing me and we were really ahead of them. We talked for a while on our way there. It was really cute.

When we got to Starbucks, he made me sit beside him, we talked and joked around. I was really happy. Then, we moved to another table, he was kind of beside me.

I had wars in my head that should I tell him to take a picture or not.
I finally said, "Can I take a picture with you?"
My best friend instantly smiled at me.
He answered, "Sure, of course!"
He came to sit beside me to take the picture. It was really cute. Like, really cute.

Then, we checked the picture and we both instantly smiled.
I said, "Woah, it's really good."
He answered, "Yeah, true!"
We were both really pleased with the picture.

He sat beside me for the rest of the day, chatting, making jokes and just simply having fun. I was really happy to see his gorgeous, most precious smile. He's brown chocolate perfect eyes that always lit up and it just makes me flutter and gives me butterflies. Ugh. I love him everyday more than the other. We eye contacted like several times today.

Then, it was time for me to leave, I gave a casual handshake to the boys. Except him, he just gave me a casual wave and I waved back.

I went home and we chatted for a while.

The chat was:

Me: I made you feel really exhausted today, thank you for everything!
And here's our picture. (Sent picture)

Him: Thank you!
Not tired at all!

Me: I should be the one saying thank you! Cause really, I get you guys tired every outing. Sorry and thank you.

Him: C'mon! We're not tired at all! You just order and we'll do it!

Me: Hahaha I swear I'm really thankful!

Him: You don't have to be! I swear we do this because you're our sister.

Me: I'm surrounded by great brothers!

Him: Our pleasure.

It was a really good and enjoyable chat! I was really happy today. Extremely happy. He's my world.

I think he's not awkward, he's just shy, just as I am.

Today, he was really ahead of the group while pushing me. I wondered why. Two of his best friend are dating two of my best friends and he's single. One of his best friends was a bit busy with his girlfriend who is my best friend, so he didn't want to disturb them and he was walking ahead? I don't know honestly.
For some reason, I feel he's lonely. His best friends are dating and they're a bit busy with their girlfriends but he's single and alone. I felt pity for him. But I'm not sure if this is his feelings, it's just a guess. But they're still his best friends but he's not happy as before. I hope he's okay.

I've went to bed, holding the stuffed animal he gave me and kept reminiscing about how the day went and smiling over and over again.

He's the one who soothes me.

I love him.