Finns POV

A/N
POVs other than Y/N and Kylo Rens will be a rare thing. The only reason for other POVs is for the sake of story development
Now on to the story.

"Finn run, get out of here!" Is the last thing he heard from Y/N as he ran down the hall trying to get out before any storm troopers could get to him. There was stomping coming from behind him, he quickened his pace.

He made it out safely, he ran to the clearing where the ship was landed. The back of the ship opened and he entered.

Poe ran over to the door. "Where's Y/N?" He asked frantically.

"No time to explain, just get us out of here."

"But Y/N is in there!"

"She told me to go on with out her now go!" Finn yelled.

Storm troopers were surrounding the ship. Poe started the ship and ascended into the air. They were silent until they were off of the planet.

"There we escaped, now what the hell happened in there!" Poe shouted, putting the ship into hyper drive he sat down at the table where Finn was.

Finn explained the situation.

"It was a trap?" Poe laid his head in his hands. BB-8 beeped sadly.

"From what I heard yes." Finn sighed. "I shouldn't have let her get so far ahead.

"We'll get her back," Poe looked at Finn. "I'll make sure of that."

Yes BB-8 beeped sadly, I was trying to give him more page time because he was literally my favorite character for the first 40 minutes of the movie.
Thank you for reading and
Remember to like and comment!
Also, my mom said if this gets to 1000 views tonight she would get me tacobell ( make it happen please!!!!! *^* )
May the force be with you
                 Author-San