The helmet

Two days had passed. Ren told you about the mission and said you would come along and help, he didn't however tell you what this mission was about, you were stressed. You didn't want to have anything to do with the order and frankly you were quite pissed at Ren, but you were waiting to be rescued. However if they didn't come for you within a month you would leave or die trying.

You had two hours to get ready before this secret mission.You were in your room packing random things you may need. A stormtrooper knocked on your door. You walked over to the door and opened it.

"What is it?" You asked the trooper in an agitated tone.

"Kylo Ren would like to meet you in the training area."

"Okay, I will get there as soon as possible."

The trooper nodded and left. You finished packing a bag and slung it over your shoulder. You let the room and went to find Ren.

"What do you need?" You asked Ren as you entered the room.

Ren was sitting at the table in the corner, on the table was an outfit and helmet that looked almost identical to his but smaller.

"I got something for you." He lifted up the helmet and handed it to you.

"Is this your helmet?" You asked.

"No, I got one made that looks like it, if your going to be on our side you'll need this."

"Thank you." You grabbed the outfit.

"We need to leave soon, you should go change."

You nodded and headed to the nearest bathroom to change.

You and Ren boarded the ship along with Phasma, amazing enough you had been there for almost three weeks and you had never ran into the woman, from what you had heard she wasn't the nicest. Then again who in the first order was?

You sat in the bunker area you shared with Ren and Phasma and floated around a blaster. Ren walked in and sat on his bed.

"Hey, I have a question." You asked.

"What is it?"

"What is this mission exactly?"

"We may have found someone who knows of the whereabouts of Luke Skywalker. We're going to ask them about it."

That made you think of Rey and if she had possibly found Skywalker, or if the resistance had heard anything from her, they must have by now it had been almost three weeks since you came here and about three months since she left, if she hadn't sent anything they had probably thought her to be dead.

"And by ask them about it you mean torture them till they spill?" You asked.

"Exactly." He said it so nonchalantly that it made it terrifying.

"I see, well I'm going to sleep until we get there." You laid down but couldn't sleep, after thinking of Rey your other friends had found their way into your thoughts, Poe was probably losing his mind trying to get you back, Leia must be devastated. Finn didn't know you as well as Poe and Leia but he knew you well enough to miss you. BB-8 well for a droid he had a lot of feelings, he was already missing Rey and now you.

You ended up finally falling asleep.

I'm working on making chapters longer so sorry if this is short I try to make them as long as possible but sometimes I find it better to leave them as is which ends up being very short