Lightside ending

You looked to Ren then to Leia.

You clutched onto the lightsaber and looked at Ren. "Why, why do you have to be like this?" You threw your lightsaber across the room.

You turned around and looked at Ren. "Why can't you just come back to the light? I know it's still in you somewhere, your love for me proves it."

"The light is weak, the dark is strong."

"No, love is stronger than the dark, and love is the light. Please Ren, come home." You begged.

He remained silent.

"Y/N's right, Ben... Come back to the light... Come home, we'll welcome you back, it may take some getting used to for some people, but we'll figure it out." Leia walked next to you.

"But how can you forgive me after all I've done? After what I did to him?"

Leia put her hand on his shoulder. "Because were family, we stick together and forgive each other."

Ren took his helmet off and tossed it behind him,he wrapped his arms around you. He nodded his head. tears began streaming down his face. "Okay," He sniffled and stopped hugging you. "Lets go home."

You, Ren, and Leia ran out of there, you made it to the ship safe and sound, at the ship Leia called everyone back and told them to go home, the mission was a success. Poe was less than thrilled to have Ren be a part of the resistance but he came around, Finn, along with BB-8, was terrified of Ren for months. Ren started going by Ben again and boy did that take some getting used to. Rey returned about a month after you and Ben along with Master Luke, he had been training Rey and now he agreed to train you and finish Ben's lightside training. After about two years the resistance had taken down the first order. They blew up the enemy base, taking out most of their members, a couple of higher ups managed to get out but they're in prison now. All was calm in the galaxy. In the time they were taking out the first orders base you and Ben found out you were pregnant, it was a girl and you named her after her grandmother, Leia. She looked so much like her father. Ben taught her everything she needed to know about the force. Ben was the happiest you had ever seen him, everyone was happy.

First off to everyone who said they hate me when I first announced that Leia might die: Take that! Stop jumping to conclusions!

Anyway, they have a kid OMG! (sorry guys who are reading this) Now I have a question for you all, which ending did you read first? And another question, if I wrote a Kylo Ren's daughter story based on Leia II would you read it? Because I'm seriously considering it, also I will have a final Authors Note after all of the endings because I'm going to be talking about upcoming projects like the Kylo Ren's daughter one and some other X readers I have planned.

I hope you enjoyed this ending and may the force be with you...

Author-San