Stay alert

You woke up to banging at your door. You got up and opened the door. It wasn't as you expected, it wasn't Ren, it was a stormtrooper.

"What is it?" You asked rubbing your tired eyes.

"I have orders to make sure you are awake." The storm trooper said.

"Well, I am now."

"Good, now get dressed and I will take you to your training."

"What about Ren?"

"He will be at the training area when you get there."

You huffed angrily.

Should have expected him to send a trooper instead of doing what he said he would. You thought.

You shut the door and changed into a black tank top and a different pair of leggings. It was freezing so you put your leather jacket on. The resistance found this leather jacket on top of you when they first found you, you assumed it was your fathers considering how big it was.

You opened the door and the trooper started walking, you followed. You assumed the trooper wasn't going to show you around, but you did pick up some useful information on the way there, the cafeteria was on the floor below you. There was a bathroom down the hall from your room, it didn't have a distinctive girl or guy sign so you assumed that it was shared which you didn't mind you had shared a bathroom with guys practically your entire life.

You finally made it to the armory after about a half an hour. The armory doubled as a training room. The trooper lead you to a room with tinted windows.

"Go inside." He said.

You were suspicious, a tinted room and just a "Go inside." It was strange, could be a trap, but you went in any way even if it was a trap you couldn't risk blowing your cover.

The room was fairly large, half of one of the walls was covered in blasters. Ren was standing in the middle of the room, he was wearing a black sweatshirt and black jeans. He was also holding two lightsabers.

You walked over to him, he tossed one of the lightsabers to you. He turned his on and charged at you, You dodged it frantically.

"What are you doing?!" You thought something like this would happen.

"Training, you need to be alert at all times, did Leia teach you nothing?" He charged at you again.

You pressed a button on the side of your lightsaber, a red beam erupted from it. You held it in a defensive way. You charged at him with full force, you slashed at him with your lightsaber, he blocked it with his. You had an idea.

You turned you saber off as you rolled under Ren, you stood up and turned it on before he knew what happened you kicked him over, he rolled onto his back and you stepped one foot on his chest. "She taught me plenty, like that for instance."

He kicked your foot that was on the ground tripping you, you fell directly on top of him.

Let me just say. THEM VIEWS THO! Like I actually can't even right now, you guys have broken me (in a good way) I am actually broken since I hit 2k my mind has been gone and now 5k like how

but thank you all greatly for reading this and all of the amazing feedback, I will probably post another chapter today if I find the time, because I will be hanging out with my grandparents who I haven't seen in ages so yeah.

*prepares for phone to blown up with notifications*

May the force be with you and have a wonderful day

Author-San