The last Authors Note *Please Read*

Hi wonderful people! first off I want to give a big thank you to all of you for reading this I mean I honestly never thought it would get so big like oh my gosh, you guys are honestly the best! And y'alls comments are goals. *Hugs every last one of you* I actually can't thank you enough, this was a dream come true for me and I'm so happy you all like it, I honestly never though anyone but my mom, sister, and a few of my friends would like my writing XD but I'm rambling now so I'll stop.

Secondly: What did you guys think of the multiple endings? I had it planned from the start and I was so stoke to see what everyone thought of it.  (oh and to everyone who mentioned something about multiple endings congrats you smarty pants) (oh and y'all scare me because of half of the comments on the chapter prior to the endings)

I loved your theories for how this was gonna end but only some of you were right.
Oh and some of you thought I would kill off Ren, I don't know where you got that idea...

Also if you guys have any questions that I left unanswered then ask away

I want to say that yes I do have more X readers planned for the future. My next one will probably be a Fred Weasley and the reader is just a typical fangirl in the real world until she gets sucked into the seventh book and *Spoilers*  she tries to prevent a certain someones death. My next planned project will be a Kylo Ren's daughter (sort of a sequel to this) and it will be about Leia II (see the light side ending) and a new threat arising. I also was thinking of doing a Loki (avengers obviously) X Reader, but I'm still not sure. I also am writing a book full of random X reader, character x characters, character x OCs, etc one shots that I'm currently taking requests for. Now remeber that most of these will see the light of day if I don't think people will read them because it probably sounds kinda shallow but I don't find joy in writing if no one is reading it (actually it doesn't sound that shallow), so if you would read something like that then comment and tell me because if you'll read it then I'll write it. If I do write these though they will not be up for awhile because with school starting back soon I will have less time to write (but I'll still have time #homeschoolkidperks) and personally I need a break from writing for a few days (or not because honestly I love writing) who knows I may work on some original stories during this break.

I actually have many other stories on my page like a next gen Harry Potter fanfic, it's not your typical one though it's about an OC and stuff but you'll have to read it to find out more, the book of random one shots is already up and has about nine character x characters in it atm (and possibly others depending on when you're reading this). I also have many original stories in the works but I find more joy in fanfiction so I write that more.

If you would like to get updated on more things that I'm writing then follow me.

Anywho I guess this is the end of this, I'm like legit sad right now ;-; but all good things must come to an end. May the force be with you...

                                                                 Author-San