It's your choice to make...

You were walking for what felt like hours, you finally got to the floor of the control room, all you could hear was blasters, I guess they weren't trying to be subtle.

A beam of light shot past your face. You turned around and saw a member of the resistance.

"Freeze, first order scum!"

You walked up to him and stood only inches in front of him. "You will return to your ship and stay there until this is over."

"I will return to my ship and stay there until this is over." The resistance member ran down the hall and didn't return.

You rushed down the hall until you saw a room with a lot of control panels at the end. You ran to the room, a ton of different colored flashing lights were coming from it. There were doors on either side of the room, you saw Ren standing by the door opposite of you. You pressed a button on the wall that caused the door closest to you to open. Ren activated his lightsaber.

"Calm down." You took your helmet off. "It's just me." You ran over to him.He wrapped his arms around you, you buried your face into his chest.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

You nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine, but I did run into a few resistance members."

"Did they hurt you?!" 

"No, they didn't hurt her, they were specifically instructed to not harm her." You heard a familiar female voice come from behind you.

"Leia. " Ren hissed.

"Hello, Ben." She smiled.

You turned to look at Leia. 

"Hello, Y/N." Leia smiled. "I never in a million years thought you would join the darkside..."

"I didn't... I mean, I haven't..."

"What are you talking about, Y/N?" Ren asked.

You stayed silent.

"Y/N..." Ren said.

"I don't know anymore, okay!"

Ren grabbed your lightsaber from your hip and placed it in your hand. "If you're on my side then kill her." He pointed to Leia.

"But..."

"Do it!"

"Calm down, Ben. It is Y/N's choice to make..."

You looked at Ren then to Leia.

Welp, it's confirmed all writers are somehow linked to all of the evil in the world. I'm sorry but I like writing cliffhangers plus this cliffhanger was unavoidable, but will be worth it. I also might not post for a few days because I'm going to be posting the last few chapters all in one day and I want them to be perfect! I'm so excited to finish this and I really hope you guys will like the last few chapters. It's been wonderful writing this but I honestly can't wait to finish because I really need a break, but fear not I do plan on writing more X readers, general fanfiction, and even some of my own stories in the future, (while you wait for those though I do have other stories on my account like a next gen HP fanfic and a charecter x charecter oneshot book, they are both, however, still ongoing) but I'll talk about those in an A/N that I plan on posting after I finish posting all of the chapters.

I want to see how you guys think the story will end in the comments because I'm curious.

May the force be with you

                                     Author-San