Darkside ending

You looked to Ren then to Leia the you looked down. "Okay," You looked at Ren and nodded then you walked up to Leia.

"I'm sorry." You pointed your lightsaber at her and then a beam of red erupted from your lightsaber straight through Leia's torso. She stared at you with a horrified look on her face.

She tried to say something but she died before she could get the words out.

You stared at her lifeless corpse.

Ren placed his hand on your shoulder. "It's okay, it had to be done."

"Yeah, it did." You put your mask back on.

The two of you ran out of there and attacked every resistance member in sight. You finally ran into Poe.

"I see you made your choice." He said.

"Yes, she did. Your precious leader is dead now because of her." Ren said.

" You killed Leia? But she was your family. She took you in instead of letting you die. She cared for-" He froze, a beam of red was protruding from his back. He looked at you with the same expression as Leia when you killed her. You realized that the beam of red was coming from your lightsaber, you had stabbed him with your lightsaber.

"Y-Y/N..." He collapsed.

You and Ren continued to destroy every resistance member you found eventually, they were all either dead or evacuated. It was weeks until the resistance finally popped up again, their new leaders consisted of Finn, Rey, and Luke Skywalker, the war continued to rage on for years, but the first order emerged victorious. Eventually the entire galaxy was under the rule of the first order. Being on the darkside was like a never ending adrenaline rush, you loved it, and being with Ren was worth it.

Dun dun dun! So my first question is which ending did you read first? Second question is, did you like the ending, and if you've read them already the other endings. Okay so I have plans to write more in the future and I will put them in and Authors Note after all of the endings.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this and may the force be with you...

Author-San