Chapter 2

I was finally ready to bring back silence so i blew a whistle and they all stared at me shocked and suprised.It was the most quietest minute of my life.

"really a blow whistle?, how original", Megan spoke and there goes my moment of silence thanks to her."I borrowed it from a friend",i defended myself, "i guess everyone had a great day now can we eat please, i didn't make these African dumplings for nothing", mom said, "Well for me,my day wasn't that great mom, i got to play a part of Juliet in the school play...", Megan spoke. "Sweetie that's great news", mom laughed.

"I don't like Romeo & Juliet, it's an old tale with a boring happy ever after and i don't feel like kissing Matty at the end", she cried out. "

" well, did you that the original play by Shakespeare, was a catastrophic and had a tragedy at the end?", i blurted out. "Really, what happened?!", she said.
"I don't want to bore with details, but they both died. And you need to speak with the director and convince her to change the story or you'll leave", i said while playing with my food.I never got a chance to participate in any thing other than my schoolwork and mom tried signing me up for ballet classes, piano lessons and art classes but i didn't fit in with other children.

Although I tried making mom happy because I was the only one and i would attend maybe a week or two but somehow she knew I wasn't happy and we would quit. I know one thing that made her proud, Academic Achievement Award Day, at school and she would buy me a new dress. I used to stand out from others and I didn't feel like I didn't fit in which made me feel fantastic. I usually collected all the trophies and didn't have mercy at all.

"What if she lets me go and finds another replacement and i could fail my class, because it's the one thing that got me in a school play in the first place", she wondered."I told you Megan that I can help you with your homeworks and assignments and you didn't bother at all, you wouldn't even be in this situation and I guess you'll have to stay in the play and kiss Matty