Chapter 6

"Tasha Allison McCarthy!!",I stepped inside the house as mom exclaimed.

"Ooh, you're so in trouble!",Magan sighed and she was right,probably the first time this year I'm in trouble.

"Everyone upstairs right know!!",she ordered and we went upstairs.

"Where do you think you're going young lady!?",she asked looking at me frustrated and i can tell she's been worried about me because she's always been over protective of us.

"2 weeks on dish duty and you're grounded for a week,Am I making myself clear?!",she stated.

"Loud and clear but if I may ask,did Mr. Adams put you up to this or said anything?",I asked her.

"Since when do you ask me questions about my parenting?!",she asked.

"I'm sorry ma'am,it'll never happen again and besides you're a great parent and i really appreciate it and that is why I'm so sorry for all the things I've done!",I said in a annoying child's voice.

"Exactly and yes he called me and demanded that you get punished,I'll tell Sam to bring you dinner in your room since you're grounded!",she confessed as she went to the kitchen.

"I can't afford one of my top learners to be rebels!",I heard my mom say and we both erupted in laughter which caused Megan to fly down the stairs with a huge frown.

"So is that how it goes,you guys are laughing,mom you should be furious and Tasha I need tears from you,okay now when I come back I need to see that scene!",she exclaimed as she went upstairs and living mom and i wide eyed.

"I think Mr. Adams should adopt her, they're a perfect match!",I sighed as I followed her upstairs and she stuck her tongue out at me in response.

"Love you mom!",I yelled.

"I know sweetie and Nop,I'm not letting Monique in,teachers orders!",

She yelled back.

Man! She does know us,she's the Mentalist exactly.

I heard footsteps in my room and I walked in and Q was lying on my bed,

"Hey,how did you get in!",I curiously asked her as she took in my presence.

"Dah!,the door i guess",she stated and I set next to her.

"Mom let you in?",I asked,

"Yes!,I told her that we were going to study",she rolled her eyes.

"Okay,now enough with a million questions,what did Alex say?!",she asked and looked at me wide eyed.

"Well,I was the one talking...",I was cut of,

"Wait a minute,you talking to a guy,I'm so proud!",she faked tears.

"Tell me everything and if you live something out,I swear!",she ordered.

The whole 10 minutes,I told her everything including the detention part and also the ride home.She is a very good listener.

"Wow,I can't believe this happened to you.I'm not 'that' jealous but these things should happen to people more like me you know?!",she exhaled and as she made the air quotation with her fingers.

"Q jealous?,you've got to be kidding me!",I sighed walking over to the bathroom as she followed me all the way.

"You drove a Lamborghini and you talked to the most popular and 'handsome' boy in school and he gave you a photo of him!, and here you are claiming I must not be jealous.Do you how many girls would kill to be in your position right now!?",she yelled.