Chapter 22 (part III)

"You really want it hey?" I said.He took me to another tour but this time was an emotional tour.I was sad,happy,angry,then sad again,then happy and I think I was jealous about Kenzie, he had a lot to talk about her.

And I got my answer on how he fell for her in the first place.
"I need it," he said.
"Okay then if a picture of me you want then a picture of me you'll get," I said as I browsed through my photos.
"Send it already," he whined.
"I still have to choose the right one," I said.

"It's not like you have many," he murdered.
"Oh yeah well I have about almost a hundred photos of me saves on my 'me' folder," I gloated.
"Don't ever tell anyone that, okay?" He said.
"I'm not sending it anymore," I said.

"I'm sorry,please take your time, make it count because you don't have any social networks not even one,so I'll be looking at whatever picture you're gonna choose for a long time," he exhaled.
"Okay fine," I browsed through my pictures, if it wasn't for Q I wouldn't have any of these pictures.

She always forces me to take one,put on a lipstick,change clothes and look good.
As much as I didn't want to she had a way to get to me.
After a few minutes of him on his phone and me on mine, I finally came down to the top two.The first one was taken not long ago on my balcony and I looked pretty good and we were going out to watch a movie.

The second one was when Q caught me off guard when we were study a while ago, and I was wearing my glasses so it was the real me,it was perfect and I chose that one.
"Sent," I exhaled.
"Wow,wow,wow! This is the one,you look...complete," he kept looking at me and the picture.
"Don't drool," I said as I tried to hide that unbearable smile forming on your face.

"I am quite actually,thank you," he said as he looked at me.
"No thank you for saving me time to get to know you," I said.
"I hope I didn't freak you out," he said not tearing his eyes away from me.
"A little bit," I laughed.
"I'm sorry," he liked to apologize.

"Make it up to me," I said. Where was I going with this?
"Anything girl,I'm all yours," he gracefully sang the last part.
"Take me home," I said.I was going no where with this, for a moment there he thought I was going to do something, something I wouldn't do.

"I'm a man McCarthy, don't play with my feelings like that and besides you're driving.Rain clouds were starting to gather.
"No stars today," he said as he noticed how I looked at the clouded sky.
"Rain is a blessing," I exhaled.
"Who would want to bless us?" He asked.

"Higher power of course," I said.
"Why is he blessing us?" He asked.
"Maybe he's blessing our decision that we made today," I said.
"Or maybe the young couple that just got married a few hours ago," he said.
"Yours is much better and makes more sense," I said.

"I know," he gloated.
"Let's go before it starts to rain," I said and we switched sides and I started the engine.
I'll miss this car a lot, many memories.From the time I first got in,the time he said I was beautiful and that image of him being on his phone, I will never forget that, that awful feeling you get when you think that maybe something's on your teeth or maybe your armpits stink or maybe you aren't just right.

"I'll miss you driving me around," he exhaled.
"You have to be strong," I said.
"I can't," he whined.
"You'll have to try," I smiled.
"I don't wanna," he pouted his lips.
"You should see your face right now," I laughed.
"I know it won't ever be the same without you," he said.

"You have a way with words don't you?" I asked.
"Indeed," he said.
"Do want to grab a bite somewhere?" He asked.
"Stop trying to buy time I'll still see you tomorrow," I said.
"Fine," he gave up.

"I like the sound of the rain as it hits the ground or whatever surface,it just makes it all okay for a moment," he said after minutes of comfortable silence as it started to pour.
"Makes me fall asleep every time," I said.
"Me too," he smiled.
"Hey, how did you know about my contact lens?" I asked.