||6||

Brendon lied in his bed looking up at the ceiling. There he had Dallon lying next to him, passed out from exhaustion. Brendon couldn't blame him. He swiped his phone off of his chest and checked the pointless time. 6:41 am. Brendon's been awake ever since he woke up; which was since he sent the text. So he's been lonesomely awake for around 2 hours.

Brendon tried going back to sleep, but just couldn't. It's sad cause he only got about 4-5 hours of sleep. He usually gets 8-10. But now without this sick, thick tar running through his veins he can't function right. He's only been sober from this heroine for 2 days. It's slowly killing him.

Brendon sighed and rubbed his eyes with the ball of his palm, breathing out deeply and yawning, re-grabbing his phone and unlocking it. He then went on tumblr and went to see if Dallon had a tumblr, making tumblr go through his contacts to see if Dallon indeed have a Tumblr. And he very much did so.

Brendon smiled in victory and immediately hit 'follow' once he got to Dallons mobile tumblr page. Brendon the looked at their icon, it was a picture them, the one that they sent to Brendon. Then he glanced at the background, it was white and pale balloons. Brendon grinned to himself. He has a pale, aesthetic, pastel, nonbinary friend. Or "friend." He then read his description, quick, basically saying what Brendon had just thought.

Brendon grinned and slowly shifted his body to look at the sleeping tol bean next to him. Their face was neutral and pale. Dallons dark brown hair was all over their face, and when they exhaled their hair moved.

Brendon just lied there on his side looking at this magnificent person in front of him. Why would Dallon want anything to do with a heroine addict?