||29||

I smiled as i pulled into the curb of brendons appartment. I wonder why he wanted me. Im pretty sure he was fine; if he wasnt he would have told me.

I let out a relieved sigh as i pulled the keys out of the egnition and slid out of my car, standing up and stepping out, closing the door.

I paced my way over to brendons apparment, and went up the side walk and knocked on his door.

I heard a few thuds and a hushed "shit" then a louder "come in!"

I chuckled as his cute goofyness and gripped the door handle, twisting it open and stepping inside.

Before i could know whats going on thats when i felt cold hands pressed against my eyes.

I let out a lazy laugh and bit my lip.

"Brendon Boyd Urie. What the actual fuck." I laughed and i heard him chuckle.

"I wanna show you something." Brendon said, i swear i could hear his smile, let alone picture it.

"Keep your eyes closed Weekes." Brendon said as his hands fell off my face.

"Okay." I sighed and kept my eyes closed as he lead me away with him, gripping onto my hand.

"Okay, Sit." Brendon said, and i did as i was told, sitting in a chair, feeling my knees hit something.

"Where am i?" I asked raising an eyebrow. I have.no idea what brendon was up to but now its kinda killing me.

"Open." Brendon sqweeled, and i did.

I was sat infront of a computer screen at a computer desk, and my eyes finally fell at the words on the screen that read "congratulations brendon! You have been accepted to l.a rehab facility! You will be spending 3 months here.. blah blah blah"
"Brendon!" I yelled joyfully and looked up over at him.

He was smiling and he had tears in his eyes. they were red and glossy; and not from the drugs.

"Im so happy." Brendon said as his voice cracked and bit his lip, avoiding my eye contact.

Thats when i got up from the chair and wrapped my arms around his frail sholders, pulling him into me and holding him.

"Me too." I smiled.

"Thanks Dall." Brendon mumbled into my chest, i could feel his tears bleeding into my shirt.

"For what?" I asked, running my hands through his hair, trying to calm him, gently swaying us bavk and forth.

"If i hadent of met you i wouldnt have wanted to be clean." Brendons voice cracked, and finally choking out some sobs.

I sighed and shuffled us to brendons bed, setting both of us on the foot of it and letting him cry into my chest.

//what have i done.//
And this HAS 6k veiws now and 800+ votes. just oh my god thank you all so much. thanks for every follow, vote, comment, rEAd. even u ghost readers. Just Tysm