||20||

"That movie was great!" Brendon gleamed with joy.

I smiled and sighed, then looking down at my shoes.

"Yeah it was." My face turning flush and looking down. "I still cant believe it though," I said still in shock. "He died."

"Its okay. Hes still living in our hearts." Brendon comfoted putting a hand on my sholder as we were walking out of the theater, into the outside.

"Yeah, i guess." I smiled and bit my lip.

We walked outside and the cool air hit us like bricks. It was chilly out. I shoved my hands in my pockets, along with Brendon.

"So, now what do you wanna do?" Brendon asked while we were walking to my car.

"Its 10:30ish.. wanna stay the night?" I asked sheepishly scratching my head looking anywhere but him.

"Sounds great." Brendon smiled and leaned his head on my arm as we walked, then stopped so i could open the door to the passenger side for him.

"Thanks Dall Pall." Brendon thanked and yawned, sliding into the car and i closed it.

I waled around the car and got in on the drivers side, siding in (hitting my head) and laughing hard with Brendon.

"No problem Brenny Boo." I laughed, the stressed air in my lungs leaving.

I put the keys in the egnition and turned it, starting the car and slowly backing out of the movie theater parkinglot.

Brendon kept his head on the window and looked outside, slowly blinking as we listened to the radio.

// death of a bachelor is great! ! ! How many of you are going to see them on tour?

...

i came out as nonbinary to my mom... again//