||15||

PLEASE READ;
i fucked up on the otger chap when their texting and brendon and them have to meet up- i skipped that part just to let you know so this and the chapter before this is the day after they hung out. (star wars day)

Brendon tossed his phone onto the bed and smiled sweetly. He was so exited. Going to the movies to see the new movie 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens.'

Brendon knew that Dallon was a geek. Dallon loved Doctor Who, The X Files, Sherlock Holems, and so on. Nevermind the new Star Wars.

Brendon just giggled at the thought of waiting in the theater with Dallon, with them freaking out and saying thinks like 'your my obi one,' or stupid puns like that.

Brendon walked over to his closed and opened it up, looking at all of his black clothing.

Brendon grabbed his black and white plaid flannel, and a shirt with japanese writting that said 'fuck off' with the english subtitles below.

Brendon grinned and threw those two articled of clothing on his messy twin matress, that layed patheticly on the floor.

He then ran over to his dresser looking for his black skinny jeans, and one he found then he grabbed it and throw it onto his sholder. He then knelt down next to the matress and did the same with his other clothes.

"Okay.." Brenson mumbled to himself and closed his eyes for a moment, then walked out into his bathroom take a shower.

A/N
I was typing and i didnt read my last chapter to fig out what was going on and i totally forgot they made a bet and hnnNNNG but im sorry. i got a plan for this.