||39||

"Dallon?" I mumbled into their neck slightly smiling.

"Hm?" They mumbled, mushing their face deeper into my pillow, closing their eyes.

"I dont wanna fall asleep." I sighed and grabbed their hand, now resting my face on their chest.

"Why?"

"Cause in the morning I have to go- and if I fall asleep that will happen sooner. I dont wanna waste a minute without being with you." I admitted, sinking my head further and further into Dallon with every word.

I dont wanna go to rehab.

The only reason why I dont is because I won't see Dallon.

"Youll be sleeping with me, so thats not wasting it. Bren- you'll be okay. We'll be okay. It's okay. I'll call everyday." Dallon reassured, pulling my body closer into theirs.

I chuckled and smiled, slowly closing my eyes. "That rhymed."

"I know." Dall smiled, unburying their face from my pillow.

"Dall, thanks so much for taking us to see Blink." I thanked for the millionth time.

"Bren, sleep."

"Okay." I mumbled, slowly drifting off.

"Dall?"

"What?" Dallon whined.

"I love you. Like- a lot. Please remember that."

"Bren- I love you a lot more, so please remember that." Dallon mumbled, pulling my face up to his and kissing me.

It gave me butterflies and that funny rush that pumps through your veins. That kiss felt better than what drugs made me feel.

And thats how I spent my last night with Dallon.

//hi and im sorry for the long wait. things are happening and i decided "well fuck it." and decided to take a hiatus but obviously that doesnt help anything or anyone.//

qotd; how have you all been ??