||17||

Dallon walked up to Brendon's familiar front door, and bitter sweetly smiled. It was nice to be here at Brendon's but also gave him sad memories when he crashed. Dallon then shook his head, he's here to make new better ones. That's when he heard the light footsteps from the other side of the door, and Dallon immediately straitened up.

Brendon opened up the door and a huge grin was spread on his face as soon as his eyes landed on Dallon.

"Hey Dall!" Brendon exclamed and opened the door wider to let himself outside in the January evening air with Dallon.

"Hello Brendon. How are you feeling?" Dallon asked smiling, his eyes scanning Brendon, then back up to his eyes. Brendon looked amazing tonight.

"Good. I slept a lot of today so I'm doing great." Brendon nervously chuckled and scratched his arm. "How about you?" He asked back to Dallon.

"Good. I watched a bunch of The X-Files today so I'm set. I'm ready to geek off some more." Dallon admitted and chuckled.

Brendon grinned and his heart swelled. Brendon then stared into the air, into space.in deep thought. What did he do to get Dallon?

"Let's go Brendon," Dall noticed and smiled grabing at Brendon's hand. "We don't wanna be late." He mumbled under his breath and pulled him to his car, with Brendon skipping behind laughing.

Dallon opened the passenger door for Brendon and Brendon blush and mumbled a sweet ' thank you'. In return Brendon got a hum from Dallon. Brendon took his seat and smiled. The car was nice and warm, and it smelled like chocolate, which caused Brendon to grin even wider.

Dallon stepped in and smiled turning to Brendon, and asked"You ready?"

Brendon nodded eagerly and laughed, which caused Dallon to also.

"Let's go then." Dallon hummed and put the car into drive, pulling out of the parking space.

a/n
im so sorry. trying to update more and got an idea how to make this story end.