||14||

Dallon smiled as they clicked their phone screen off and tossed it on their pale pink sheets. They were so exited, theve been wanting to see the new Star Wars movie ever since the producers announced that they were making it.

Dallon then walked over to their closet and opened it, revealing all of their clothes. Mostly pale colors, and black and white.

The typical 'aesthetic grunge' look i guess you could say.

Dallon grinned as they grabbed a white and black grid shirt off of the hanger, then grabbed a pair of acid washed and ripped skinny jeans, along with their black doc martins and jetblack lether jacket.

Dallon then tossed their clothes on the bed and layed it out, looking to see if it was nice or too black. Maybe if they switched the white and black grid shirt with a pale blue grid shirt and added theyre thick pale blue glasses it wouldnt be so dark.

So thats exactly what Dallon did, they marched back to the closet, switched the shirts, and grabbed their glasses while they was at it.

Dallon tossed the new items of clothing on the bed and stood there, debating on wether to take a shower or not.

Dallon decided no, they took one already this morning.

Dallon smirked then slid off their clothes, pulling and yanking on their new clothes that they had picked out.

Tonight was going to be great.