||twenty øne||

I quietly hummed to the music on Dallons radio untill i heard the all too familiar sound of tapping drums.

I immidiatly jumpped up in my seat and reached for the radio, and my hands met with Dallons, also on the radio- turning it up.

I smirked and they gave their toothy grin, bobbing their
head to the music. I laughed and did the same.

"I wish i found some sounds no ones ever heard." We both sang and laughed hystericly- but i couldnt hear them laugh- or myself either. The radio was too loud.

"You know twenty one pilots?" Dallon yelled over the radio- i read their lips as they said it and nodded.

"Fucking love them!" I yelled back and continued rapping, along with Dallon.

"My names blurryface and i care what you think. My name is blurryface and.i care what you think!" I yelled to Dallon.

"Wish we could turn back time!" Dallon sang to me as they turned onto the highway back to his house.

"To the good old days!" I looked him dead in the eyes smiling shouting back the lyrics.

"When our mama sang us to sleep but now were stressed out!" We sang in sync to eachother and i did the drum solo on Dallons dashbored, which made them laugh incontrollably- skipping the next lyrics.

The car ride was like that untill the song stopped and we turned it back down becase some stupid taylor swift song was on.

"That was great!" I yelled laughing, wiping the tears out of my eyes from laughing so hard.

"Same! I cant believe you know who twenty one pilots are!" Dallon said amazed, looking back at me as we turned onto a unfamiliar road.

"Of corse i do... This is where you live right?" I asked, looking at all the appartment buildings. The place looked nice.

"Yup." Dallon smiled proudly as we turned into the small appartment complex and parked on the curb.

Dallon smiled and pulled out their keys, stepping out along with me.

"Here cmon, lemme show you my place." Dallon giggled and streched out their hand, offering me it.

They fucking giggled.

I stood dumbfoundedly infront of the car with Dallon and blushed, grabbing their hand that swallowed mine.