Chapter 1

BEEP BEEP BEEP! Ugh, stupid alarm clock. I stretched my limbs and got up from the bed. I checked the clock, 6:30. I sighed. I walked to my closet and looked through my clothes. I decided to go for a casual look on the first day. I took a quick shower and changed into my clothes. I was wearing a green-blue flowy tank top, dark blue skinny jeans, short combat boots with a couple bracelets and a long mustache necklace. I looked myself in the mirror. Hmm. I look pretty decent and presentable. 

I walked downstairs and saw the living room in a mess! Tib Tib, Rudy's cat, was licking her paw and Rudy's outfit was messed up including his hair. I chuckled at the sight. "What did he do this time, Rudy?" I asked him. "He stole my bacon!" He whined. I gave him my famous are-you-kidding-me look. He smiled and shrugged at me. I sighed and walked towards Tib Tib. 

Since I could communicate with animals, I decided to ask him. "Why'd you stole his bacon?" I asked her. Through my mind, I heard her voice. "He didn't prepare my sitting spot." She simply answered with her southern accent. I silently chuckled at her. I walked to Rudy and explained to him everything. He also knew about me being a mermaid so he didn't mind me using my powers. I quickly ate my breakfast, grabbed my bag and sktaeboard. I said goodbye to Rudy and walked out the door. I promised Rudy that I would join his dojo in the mall. That's going to be interesting.

I started skating towards my school. I stopped at the school doors. i picked up my skateboard and walked through the doors. Luckily, I had a school tour a couple days ago so I knew where the office was.

"Hi! I'm Gabriella Gilliespie. I enrolled here a couple days ago." I told the lady behiond the glass. She looked through her tabs and picked a file. She gave me my combo and schedule. I thanked her and went to my locker. I twisted the lock until I heard a clank and the metal door opened. Rudy already ordered books for me so I guessed these were my books. I looked through my schedule.

First lesson: History

Second lesson: Science

Thrid lesson: Geography

LUNCH

Forth lesson: Music

Fifth lesson: English

History first. I reckon that it would be boring. I grabbed my history book and walked to the class. I opened door ad everyones eyes was on me. "Ah! You must be our new student. Why don't you introduce yourself?" She gestured me infront of the classroom. "I'm Grabeilla Gillespie. I love doing Karate and skateboarding. I also love playing my guitar and writing songs." I told everyone. I heard a couple whispers here and there. The teacher, Mrs. Cole, pointed to an empty chair that was beside two blondes. I smiled at her and walked to my seat. When I was walking there, this dumb bitch thought it would be funny if I trip. She stuck out her foot but I saw that. I just went over it and sat down. 

During the lesson, I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around. I saw a girl with blonde hair. But she was different. She didn't wear slutty clothes. She wore casual clothes. She also didn't wear a lot of makeup. I reckon mascara and concealer only. "Hey! I'm Kim Crawford. Wanna hangout at lunch?" She asked me with a southern accent. "Sure." I answered politely. I smiled at her and turned back. And continued listening to Mrs Cole.

===========================================

SCIENCE LESSON...

I sat next to a skinny blonde guy. "Hi! I'm Milton!" He said, putting his hand out for me to shake. I smiled at him and shook his hand. "Ok class! Today, we're going to observe the process of a flower." Awesome! I love flowers! The teacher was writing something on the board while I was looking at the flower. I was rubbing it's leaf until I heard the teacher's voice. "Miss  Gilliespie! Please PAY ATTENTION!" She yelled at me. I nodded and listened to her. 

During the lesson, I could feel the plant's magical presense. I tried to ignore it but I couldn't. When the lesson ended, I went to leave the classroom. Unfortunately, I bumped into one of the girls. "Ew! Watch where your going, loser!" She snapped at me. "Sorry." I said quietly. "I'm sorry!" She said, imitating my voice. "Your lucky I don't have a water bottle with me otherwise I would have spilt it on you!" She laughed with the rest of her gang. "I already said sorry. No need to be all bitchy." I mumbled to myself. "Excuse me?! No one talks to me that way!" She slapped my cheek. That tears it. I clenched my fists and did my thang! "I hope you enjoy your plant!" I said with a sweet voice. "What the heck do-" Before she could finish her sentence, a Piranha plant behind her grabbed her hand with one of it's vines. "AHHHHHHHH!!!! GET THIS THING OFF ME." She screamed. "Bye-bye!" I told her while I linked my arms with Milton and we skipped out. While going out, I winked at the Piranha plant. He also winked at me. Perfect start.

==============================================

LUNCH.....

I happily skipped to the cafeteria with this guy I met in Geography class. He's name is Jerry. He's just the funniest guy I've ever met. He made me crack up a lot during the lesson. He even trolled the teacher once. We stopped skipping and I followed him to his table. 

Once we arrived at the table, Jerry introduced me to his friends. Kim, Eddie, Jack and even Milton. I smiled at everyone and ate my lunch. 

When I was eating my lunch, I felt someone pouring water above me. I stood up from the table and saw that bitch with her gang again. "That's what you get for humiliating me!" She laughed and her 'gang' laughed with her. "Oh! I almost forgot!" She walked towards Kim and poured water on her. "Why did you do that?!" Kim screamed. "I just felt like it." The bitch said with her bittersweet voice. 

Even the slightest touch of water WILL turn me into a mermaid. I ran to the girls bathroom. For some reason, Kim was also running to the bathroom, trailing behind me. "Why are you following me?!" I asked her. I didn't hear her answer until I reach the bathroom. I fell down and saw my scaly blue and pink mermaid tail. When Kim fell beside me, I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

She also had a mermaid tail.