Chapter 2

Recap:

Even the slightest touch of water WILL turn me into a mermaid. I ran to the girls bathroom. For some reason, Kim was also running to the bathroom, trailing behind me. "Why are you following me?!" I asked her. I didn't hear her answer until I reach the bathroom. I fell down and saw my scaly blue and pink mermaid tail. When Kim fell beside me, I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

She also had a mermaid tail.

==============================================

Gabriella's POV

HOLD THE FIRE TRUCK UP!!! She's a mermaid?!?! We both starred at each other until I heard her said. "How the Celestia are you a freaking mermaid?!" She kind of screamed. "My Mom was a mermaid. She was the Queen of Oceania." I told her. Her eyes became wide. "If your Mom is the queen, YOU must be the princess!" She exclaimed. She started bowing down to me. 

"Kim! Don't do that. Please. I just want normal friend that is a girl." I said. We both hugged each other. "How do change back?" Kim asked me. I smirked at her. Her face was filled with confusion. I placed my hands above our tails and started concentrating. 

Kim's POV

I felt some kind of heat running through my tail. It wasn't burning hot nor it was cold-hot. (If that makes sense.) I felt my legs/tail separating. When I opened my eyes, my tail was gone. I was so happy because having a mermaid tail isn't fun. NOT AT ALL. 

Anyways, I stood up from floor and dusted myself off. "Thanks!" 

"No problemo! That's what friends do!" I smiled at her. Finally! A girl in the group. We can have more fun in the group.

NOT LIKE THAT YOU PERVERTED PIGS!!!! 

Ahem.

Moving on, I asked her what kind of powers does she have. "I have fire, water and earth. I also have the power to talk to animals!" My jaw dropped. How does she have that much powers. "What bout you? What kind of power do you have?" She asked me. 

"Telekinesis and ice." I boringly told her. 

"LUCKY!! I've always wanted Telekinesis!!" She said, pouting. I find that cute.

"Your telling me! You have FOUR powers!" I told her.

"My powers are boring." 

"ARE YOU GUYS OKAY IN THERE?!" Uh oh. It's Jack.

"We're fine!" Gab yelled. 

"If your sure! You've been there for 20 minutes!" 

"Really?" I said, checking my watch. "We better go out." I nodded at her. 

Gab's POV

We both went out and saw Jack, Milton, Eddie and Jerry outside with concerned faces. "Are you guys ok?" Milton asked us. We both nodded. "How did you get dry that fast?" Jerry asked us, pointing to our clothes. I looked at Kim. She looked like she was trying to sent a message. 

"Just play it cool." She said in my mind. I nodded at her. We turned back to the guys and shurgged. "Whatever." Jerry said. All of us went back to the cafeteria. We all saw the bitch who I heard was Lindsay with her crew. 

"Look who it is. Twiddle dumb and twiddle dumber!" She said laughed at us. "At least my face wasn't raped by a crayon." I muttered to myself. "What did you say about my girlfriend?!" I turned around and saw a really mad dude. "Dude calm down." I told him. "I heard what you said! Now, say sorry to her." He gestured to Lindsay. She had a smirked on her face which I hate.