Chapter 4

AFTER A LONG TIME, IT'S FINALLY HERE!!! :) SORRY NOT UPDATING FOR A LOOOONNGGG TIME!!! I HONESTLY HAVE NO EXCUSES FOR NOT UPDATING!!! HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS CAN FORGIVE ME!! :(

*gives cookies to every reader* 

Happy?

No?

Mkay :(

I CANNOT BELIEVE I HAVE 80+ READS AND 3 VOTES!!!! I'M LITERALLY POOPING MYSELF!! :D I can't thank you enough guys!!! You have no idea how happy I am!!! :'D I can't express myself how much you guys make me happy. Even though you guys might think that you aren't doing anything, you are. YOU ARE GIVING ME SUPPORT!!!! :D Thanks a lot GUYS!!! :)

After a long time, heres the chapter you guys have been waiting for!! ;D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

ONE YEAR LATER....

I was dreaming about riding a unicorn through a field of bacon until I felt a bright ray of sunlight flashing on my face. I groaned. IT WAS THE WEEKEND! I didn't want to wake up but I had to. I wanted to take Sparkle out riding. Sparkle is my horse. She was a beauty.

I took a quick shower and changed into a loose t-shirt with a tank top inside. With my skinny jeans and combat boots. I walked downstairs and saw my dog, Lily, biting on some toy. I walked to the fridge and got an apple. THAT'S RIGHT BITCHES! I'M EATING HEALTHIER NOW! But it's true. I've been eating healthier food and I've become thinner. I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. I saw the gossip channel. Ugh! I hate these kind of channels. I was about to change into another channel until I heard the TV said. "This weeks latest gossip is about teen stars Jack Brewer and Kim Crawford. OMG! They're going out together! I heard that their the hottest couple in the teen category in Hollywood! I send best wishes to the couple." UGH! That news made me puke. Ever since Jack and Kim got famous, they haven't spoke to me in a year.

I should probably tell you what happened in the year before.

I had to go back to my hometown because there was something going on in my kingdom. We haven't met in person for a long time but we kept in touch. Jack and Kim got an opportunity on being actresses and actors. Ever since then, we haven't talked or anything like that. Now I'm back in Seaford. I sometimes hang out with Jerry, Eddie and Milton so I wasn't bored.

Anyways, I went outside to my barn. I moved to another place since my old flat gave me sad memories. I lived with my two BFFs Cece and Rocky. They're literally THE BEST FRIENDS EVER! If your wondering what they look like, Cece has red hair with hazel eyes and Rocky has brown hair with hazel eyes. Their both really pretty. I didn't had any idea how did I became their friends. I'm like rat. That has been rolled over by monster trucks. Repeatedly.

Moving on.

I grabbed my saddle and started wrapping it around Sparkles. I gave her an sugar cube and patted her head. She neighed in delight and motioned me to hop on her back. I went on top and started riding. We went out the countryside for about 30 minutes.

When I went inside, Cece was watching a movie while Rocky was cooking something.

"Hey girl! Where have you been?" Rocky asked.

"Riding Sparkles." I answered plainly. She chuckled, still cooking whatever she's cooking.

"Oh! I KNOW what YOU mean." Cece said, wiggling her eyebrows. I sat down beside her on the couch and playfully punch her arm. Rocky already finished cooking. We ate some salad. GROSS. I never really liked eating salad but I just went with the flow.