Chapter 6

SUP MY PEEPS?!?! I FINALLY MADE THE COVER FOR  THE STORY!!! I know it's not that amazing or anything but I tried my best! :3

I tell you something :)

Shhh...

OKAY!

I've decided to make goals for each chapter!! :D 

I need 220 total reads and 10 votes throughout the whole story :3

Share this with your friends, family, dog, cat, turtle, dragon, unicorn, pegasus, etc. xD

ON WITH LE CHAPTER!!! :)

~Trinity --:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack. Brewer.

I thought I would never had to hear that digusting name again. He's standing next to Ellen with the smirk of his and his hands in his pocket. I was already over him and moved on. I gave him the deathest glare ever and he had this surprised look on his face. He still had his attractive looks but they don't attract ME anymore. 

"Have you two met before?" Ellen asked, confused on why I'm giving him shooting daggers at him. I breathed in and out to calm myself down.

"We used to be friends." I said bitterly, not noticing the hurt look on his face. Ellen nodded understandly and didn't press anymore questions to the subject. There was an awkward tension in the air that I didn't like so I decided to break it. "Why is he here?" I said with a voice that made Jack cringe. "I thought you two were friends so I decided to bring him here." 

"And I wanted to explain what happened in the year before." I scoffed. HE wanted to explain. Let's see his excuse

"Then EXPLAIN." I spat out, crossed my arms and looked at him straight in the eye. To my surprise, his eyes were full of sorrow ad regret. They didn't sprakle like they used to. "I couldn't come back to explain to you the plans for me because my management kept on giving me endless interviews! I tried to reason with her but she wouldn't allow me. So she made me text you to breakup. I'm really sorry Gab. Please forgive me." Jack looked at me and gave me an apoligized smile. 

I mentally sighed and nodded at him and gave him a genuine smile. "So, we can be together again?" He asked, with hope in his eyes. I looked down my feet and shook my head. "I'm sorry Jack. I just don't have feelings for you anymore." I looked up and saw Jack giving me a small smile and nodded, understanding my choice. 

"So....What do we do now?" Cece asked, hating the akward silence. "Well, the interview doesn't start until Friday so you have a couple days off." Ellen said, smiling at all of us. "I have to go. I have a another boring meeting Simon Cowell." She groaned in annoyance as walked towards the door. We chuckled and waved at her. She waved back and walked out the front door. 

"So...mind to introduce your friends to me?" He asked, swinging his hands back and forth. I shook my head in a good-manner way and spent about 20 minutes introducing both of them. 

CC and Roc used to have hatred on him but finally knew his reasons. We were all best friends! "So...How's Kimmy?" Jack's eyes brightened when I said her name. "She's great! We're both together. You know I-" I just tuned his voice and thought about the interview. What am I going to sing on the show? Will people like me or not? What if this is all just a dream? A million questions raced through my mind, giving me a headache. I decided to take a look at Jack's apperance. His looks slightly changed except the length of his hair. It was a smidge lower than his neck. Other than that,I nothing else changed. I mentally sighed and decided to think about more covers on my channel. 

"YOO HOO GABBY!!! ARE YOU ALIVE?!??!" CC screamed in my ear. "GAAAAHHH!!" I screamed back, massaging my numb ear from the scream. "You weren't listening were you?" Rocky asked, hands on her hips. I chuckled nervously with my hands behind my neck, visibly embarassed. They all roll their eyes and continued their conversation. After about 30 of them us non-stop talking, Ellen with people I never thought I would ever meet.

One Direction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AAAAAAAANNNNNDDDDDD CUE CLIFFHANGER!!!! >:3 

MWAHAHAHAHAHA *cue epic evil laugh* I'm just SOO evil >:3

Sorry if this chapter is shorter than the others!!! I just really wanna update and this was my only idea for the chapter!! :(

FORGIVE ME!!!

*gives chocolate chips to every single reader*

HAPPY? 

YAY :3

I promise to give you guys longer chapters in le future :D

BYE FOR NOW!!! 

P.S. I kinda changed my name online is now Trinity  Hope. Ik it's weird but I'm weird so what?? :3

~Trinity H. <3