Chapter 5

A CHAPTER IN LESS THAN 2 DAYS!!! CAN I GET A WOOT WOOT?!?!?!

Ahem...

Anyways, I would like to make a quick shoutout to someone that has been asking me to do a new chapter!!!

@KatelynLambeth

Anyways, I'll let you read the story first....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmmmm......Unicornia.....Mustachette....Land of bacon....Yum... I slowly blinked my eyes to awakeness. If that makes sense. I stretched my limbs to get the tiredness out of me. I turned and saw Roc and Cece sleeping with the sides of their forehead leaning on each other.  D'AAAAAWWWW!!!! I took my phone out and took about 9000 pictures. I picked one picture which was very hard to choose and post it in instagram!

{:OMG CAN ANYONE SAY D'AAWWW?!?! #cuteness #theywillkillmeforthis:}

I sent the pic and recieved over 10 likes. Woah. What the actual buck? I checked my profile and it wasn't what I was expecting. I was kinda expecting maybe 200 followers but I had OVER 1000 FOLLOWERS!!! OMG OMG OMG!! THE DAY HAS COME!!! SOMEONE HOLD ME!! I WANT GREYSON CHANCE TO HOLD ME OR MAROON 5 OR EMMA WATSON OR ONE DIRECTION!!!! Huh...I wonder what it feels like to be held my famous people. I might be fangirling or screaming my lungs out. 

Anyways, I took out my iPod and scrolled through the songs. AHA! Found you! I picked out She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5. 

I was mesmerized by his voice and I went into dreaming about Mustachette. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WAAAAKKEEE UUUPPPP GAAABBB!!!" THANKS A LOT PERSON WHO WOKE ME UP FROM MY AWESOME DREAM. I opened my eyes and saw Rocky shaking me violently. I gave her the deathest glare of my life and she looked at me innocently.

"Time to get off." Cece said, packing her chizz. 

I sighed, clearly annoyed. I picked up my things and walked out the plane. 

I groaned at the pain in my feet as we were standing in the middle of the airport as we have no idea where to go. We were about to ask for directions until someone shouted our names. We turned and saw THE ONE AND ONLY ELLEN DEGENERES!!! I started hypervelinating like crazy. "OH MY *BREATHES IN* GOSH IT'S *BREATHES OUT* ELLEN DEGENERES!!" My breathes turned back to normal and we walked towards her as calmly as I could.   "I fianlly get to meet the famous Gabriella Gilliespie!" OH. MY. GOSH. SOME. ONE. PINCH. ME. "I-i-it's a p-p-pleasure t-to m-m-meet you." I stuttered like the idiot that I am. "Don't need to be nervous sweetie! We're all friends here." THAT'S RIGHT BITCHEZ! I'M FUCKING BFFS WITH THE MUTHA ICING ELLEN DEGENERES!!!! >:3

"Now, follow me to the limo." A limo ride sounds ni- HOLD THE FIRE TRUCK UP!!! We're riding a limo? SWEET!

We picked our stuff and Ellen guided us outside. There stood a shiny black limo. What a beauty! It took everything in me not to lick and touch the limo. I have problems... :]

We got inside and the chairs were unbelievably soft. There was big screen tv and a mini fridge. If there was a massaging chair, I'll never leave this place.

"There actually is one." Ellen said, pointing to a chair with buttons on it.

"I said that out loud didn't I?"  I rubbed at the back of my neck in embarrassment. They all nodded and laughed their lungs out. I just stick my tongue out and pouted being the mature girl I am. 

We were quiet for the rest of the journey and slience was obviously in the air but it wasn't awkward. 

Well, I decided to break the silence. "How did you find my channel?" "Well, to be honest, I didn't find your channel first. Greyson Chance did." Ellen said, grinning at me. "Hold on, Greyson Chance? THE GREYSON CHANCE?!?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Ellen, Cece and Rocky plugged their fingers in their ears. 

Ellen chuckled and nodded. OMG! THE GREYSON CHANCE LISTENED TO MY VOICE!! I'm obviously fangirling inside me but outside I was calm and collect. :] 

We just kept on talking about my channel and what I'm going to do on the interview. We finally arrived at her mansion. HOLY SWEET MAMA BABY OF JESUS. IT WAS HUGE!!! It was a really breathe-taking sight . There was a huge pool at the backyard with a small bar. There was also a fountain and gates protecting her mansion. We had our jaws dropped and Ellen started chuckling. She led us inside and it was more amazing in the inside! 

"Well, I have good news and bad news." I broke my gaze from the furniture to Ellen with a serious look on her face. Am I going back to Seaford? 

"The bad news is that your going to live with me for a week. The good news is that your going to live with a special boy band." She said, excitedly.

"Which boy band?" I said out of curiosity. 

"One Direction." That's where I start screaming and fangirling.

"OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! ONE DIRECTION!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! I'M GOING TO LIVE WITH BOO BEAR, HAZZA, DADDY DIRECTION, DJ MALIK AND NIALLER!!! WE COULD BE FRIENDS FOREVER!!!! AAAYYYIIIEE!!!!" I let my inner fangirl take over. Everyone just covered their ears hoping I would stop. 

My fangirl stopped after 3 minutes or so. 

"As I was saying, you'll be living One Direction. You can live in LA as long as you want." Ellen explained to me. 

I nodded to let her knew I understood. She gave us a tour around the house and we went to my room. There was lilac walls with a couple of portraits. Since the room was big, there was 3 queen sized beds. 2 big wardrobes were plces at one side of the wall and a big desk at another wall. 

It just looks like every teenagers bedroom but the beds were just bigger. 

"Wow." CC, Roc and I exclaimed. 

"You can settle in here and unpack your stuff. Come back downstairs, I want you to meet someone."  We smiled at her and unpacked our stuff. 

We took a look around the room and talked for a while. We went downstairs and saw someone I thought I would never see again.

Jack Brewer.