Chapter 7

One. Direction.

It took everything in me to not touch their hair. I know. I'm a weird child. 

Ellen laughed at my expression, my cheeks turned into this crimson color and I rubbed at the back of my neck in embarrassment. 

"Gabriella, this is One Direction. You'll be staying with them until you decide what you want to do at the end of the tour." Huh? What tour?

"Uh...What tour?" Ellen gave me a smirk and said, "After a couple weeks from now and after the interview.....you'll be going on tour with One Direction." As soon as she finishes, I stumble and almost fainted. 

"Me...with..them...ugh..." I almost came in contact with the floor because we have a loving relationship but someone picked my up with big strong arms. I saw the person that saved me and that person was Harry Styles.

There was this strange urge to touch his dimples but I kept my cool and thanked him. All of us stood really awkwardly and there was another awkward silence in the air. "So..." Niall said with his hand at the back of his neck. "I'm going up to unpack my stuff I guess." I walked awkwardly away from the group and went upstairs. I heard a faint voice but I ignored it and tried to find my room in this HUGE mansion. 

I was walking pass countless rooms in endless hallways until I find one room in particular. It was some sort of studio with a large ass piano in the middle. 

 I hesistated to play it but the shiny black piano was telepathically telling me to play it. I walked to it and opened up the lip/cover thingy. I ran my fingers through the keys and sat down.

 I started to play 'Kiss The Rain' and melodies filled the room. As soon as I finished, I heard a person clapping. I stood up fast and closed the piano. 

"That was pretty good Gab." I turned around and saw Jack smirking. I rolled my eyes and punched him in the arm.

"I thought you were going to your room?" He asked, giving me a confused look.

"I was. I couldn't find my way and I came across this place." I said, gently closing the door. He showed me the way towards the room. 

"Thanks Jack." I said, genuinely smiling. 

"You need help?" He asked bluntly. I raised a eyebrow at him and nodded slowly. I started unpacking my clothes, lingerie and others. Obviously I wouldn't let Jack help me with my undergarments. That'd be awkward.

"Thanks for you help Jack." I said, closing my cabinet. 

"No problem Gabby." I smiled gratefully at him. I was about to leave the room when he grabbed my wrist. It caught me off guard so I gasped slightly.

"Aren't you angry at me?" He said quietly, looking down. I looked at him in confusion.

"Why would I be angry at you?" I asked softly, putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Because I broke up with you at sudden time with no reason at all. Should't you be mad or something?." He still looked down ashamed of his actions. Without thinking, I hugged him tight. He was shocked at my actions but hugged back.

"When you put it that way, I should be angry at you." I joked. "But I couldn't be angry at you. Your my best friend. Even though you did that, it's a thing of the past. Just let it go." I said softly, hugging a bit more tighter.

"O-ok." He said, still not sure if he's forgiven. 

"Don't worry. Your forgiven." I pulled away from the embrace and smiled at him. He smiled back and we went downstairs to join the others.

------------

YAY! I UPDATED!! :D Sorry for putting the story on hold for such a long time. Had a writer's block and I went on vacation :P

I know this is really short but I promise that I'll make the next chappy longer :3