Chapter 8

My eyebrow twitched at the sight as Jack and I walked down. Rocky and Cece tried to cook dinner for us, but they exploded their 'project' instead. I face palmed and grabbed the ears of the two of them.

"What is going on? You KNOW what happens when both of you try to cook!" They both shrank down and looked down in shame. Ellen's jaw was dropped, but Jack pushed it up for her. 

"S-sorry Ellen." Cece and Rocky bowed their head down in apology. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. 

"First thing you do, is clean up the mess you two made." I started scolded them while they pouted and crossed their arms like little children. Ellen chuckled at the sight, while Jack was smiling. 

"Now, you two apologize to Ellen." I made them face towards her and they muttered apologies. I gave them both cleaning supplies and went to the living room.

Ellen raised an eyebrow at me and smirked, "Your quite scary, Gabby. I'm reminding myself to not get on your bad side." Jack nodded in agreement and sat down with me on the couch.

Apparantly, 1D left a couple minutes ago for an important meeting. While the rest of us watched TV, the two other girls cleaned the entire kitchen, not leaving a speck of dust anywhere, muttering profanities quietly.

"Shoot. I forgot. I had to meet up with Kim 5 minutes ago." Jack stood up and grabbed his jacket. I yawned and streched my arms out. I waved goodbye and he left. Ellen was sleeping on the couch, so I put a blanket over her body, making sure she was warm.

Cece and Rocky fell alseep in the kitchen, with a brush or cloth in their hands, snoring rather loudly. I gigglied silently, before carrying them one by one up to their rooms. 

I layed on my bed and looked up, facing the ceiling. I smiled to myself, before letting my sleepiness take me.

----------------------------

soooo sorry for a really short chapter o.o

i reeeeaaally wanted to update and this idea stuck out. so yeah

i promise next time it will be longer :)

~Kat xx