3 | H u r t

This time, Niall decides to go to the pizzeria instead of ordering. That's quite a brave move, actually. For him at least. Jade has been on his mind a lot, but then again when is she not? Niall didn't want to go alone, so as always, he dragged Luke with him, against his will. So, that's why Niall is sitting currently across from Luke, in a booth in the back, in the pizzeria Jade works at.

Luke watches amusingly as Niall fumbles with his fingers, and takes deep breaths.

"You're so whipped," Luke laughs deeply.

Niall frowns at his words. He's not whipped. He's just..in love. And being in love isn't a bad thing. On the contrary, it's beautiful. It's beautiful when you always think about the person you're in love with. It's beautiful when you get all nervous, butterflies, and sped up heartbeats. It's beautiful when you smile by just thinking about that person. But it's awful, when that person doesn't love you back.

Niall doesn't know how he'll see Jade tonight, since she works as a delivery girl not a waitress. But he knows he'll figure it out. He's not getting out of here without seeing her.

"What do you want?" Luke asks, as he flips through the menu, looking uninterested and bored.

"Anything s'fine," Niall replies, looking around helplessly. He can't seem to find her anywhere, and it's frustrating him.

Niall groans, standing up and moving his feet quickly, ignoring Luke's questions and protests, then heading towards the exit. When he gets outside, he notices all of the delivery motorcycles until his eyes land on her's. Relief washes over him when he knows that she's here. He still needs to find her though. Niall doesn't know what the hell he's going to say to her, but he really just wants to see her. At least, a glimpse of Jade. Niall rubs his arms swiftly, to get some heat, since the cold air of December is literally slapping him.

He finally gets to the back of the building, the only place he thought of for searching for her. While he looks around, he hears noises. His head snaps to the left.

Niall could hear his heart breaking and shattering at the view in front of him.

Jade is against the wall, with a mysterious brunette guy's arm pressed on the space next to her head, as he slowly kisses her lips

Jade is against the wall, with a mysterious brunette guy's arm pressed on the space next to her head, as he slowly kisses her lips. The guy pulls away, and smiles down at her.

Niall's arms fall down to his sides, and he feels his eyes burning with tears. Yes, tears. He gulps down, and he nearly makes a run for it when Jade turns her head and sees Niall standing only inches away from them. The brunette dude mimics her actions.

When they both eye Niall, the young looking guy takes a hold of Jade's hand and leads her to his motorcycle. Niall is about to approach them, but it's too late, Jade manages to hop on his roaring motorcycle and hold onto his waist.

She looks back for three seconds, her eyes pleading Niall. As if she's asking him to take her away from the man.

Niall is left with a strikingly heartache, and the wavering sound of the motor's engine. But that doesn't stop him from taking a cab, and following the two.

🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

Liam was the guy if ya'll are wondering :) hoping you're enjoying so far xx