6 | F r i e n d s

"..and this is Liam."

Niall's hand sweats even more, his head filling up with angry swears, when Jade introduces the mysterious man, who was kissing her the other night.

So far, Jade introduced Danielle, a 20 year old dancer, Michael an 18 year old teenage singer with weird green hair that sings in the back of his garage, Calum, a 24 year old mechanic, and Perrie, a 21 year old model.

Niall clears his throat, and smiles genuinely at all of them. "I'm Niall."

Danielle flashes Niall a bright smile, Michael doing the same following Calum who looks him up and down, a wink from Perrie and finishing up with Liam who gives him a small nod.

Niall gulps hardly and takes a seat with the rest of Jade's friends in the booth that's placed in the corner of the club.

"The rest will be here shortly," Jade grins.

There's more?! Niall thinks. He prays to God he'll survive this night without embarrassing himself.

Jade ends up sitting next to Niall so that he won't feel like he's alone and 'doesn't belong'.

"What would you like to drink?" Jade grins, shouting over the loud music.

Niall leans towards her near her ear, "Anything really!"

Niall looks around the table nervously while Jades orders their drinks. When Niall's gaze falls on Liam, he furrows his eyebrows in confusion when he sees him whispering things in an older-looking woman, that's sat really close to him.

Jade has mentioned that he isn't her boyfriend, but she was kissing him only two days ago, and now this and she seems fine by it? Niall is really confused.

Niall laughs loudly when Michael tells him a joke, and he moves his eyes over to Danielle. When he sees her on her phone, he looks over at Calum. Calum gulps down the beer in his hand desperately like he's drowning away in his sorrows.

When Niall's about to turn his attention to the most beautiful girl in the world, to the only girl he'll ever love, he feels a tap on his foot.

With furrowed eyebrows, his gaze moves around the table until it falls on Perrie whose twirling a strand of hair around her finger, and biting her lips.

Niall's eyes widen, his ivory cheeks turning into a deep pink color. What the hell?  What was Perrie trying to do?

Perrie grins widely, getting up from her seat and walking around the table, her finger poking Niall's shoulder in the process.

Niall watches her with the corner of his eyes, until she gets inside the ladies bathroom. She stops at the doorframe though, smirking back at him.

Niall gulps hardly, not knowing what to do, neither knowing what the hell does Perrie want from him.

🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕