4 | R u n

Niall hands the taxi driver his money, and quickly gets out of the car. After the car drives away, Niall is faced with an average looking house. His eyes trail to the motorcycle in the driveway, and his heart stings. He keeps staring until his phone buzzes in his jeans.

He retrieves it and reads the text from Luke,

Lukers: wHERE ARE YOU? I THINK IM LOST

Niall remembers that he gave Luke the directions to where he was heading, and apparently Luke is lost now.

Niall looks around the side walks and the alleys, until he catches a glimpse of his best friend. He hisses, "Luke!"

Luke jumps and backs away, when he sees Niall, he sprints towards him.

"Here you are," Luke grins mischievously while looking down at the bag in his hands, "I bought eggs and toilet papers, to ruin this prick's house."

Niall widens his eyes and yells/whispers," What?! No, Luke we can't-"

"You love Jade, don't you?"

Niall gulps at the question then slowly nods his head. Luke raises an eyebrow, "You'll let him take her away from you?"

Anger starts to build up inside of Niall, and he snatches the bag from Luke's hand. He grips one egg, and stares thoughtfully at the house then finally throws the egg, it landing on the front door. Luke smiles in victory, and joins him. A few eggs have fallen on the window of the second floor, while Luke and Niall laugh their butts off.

When they run out of eggs, Niall gets one roll of toilet paper and throws it as hard as he can while saying through gritted teeth, "He can't take her from me." He throws another one, it landing on a tree nearby. "He fucking won't."

Luke chokes on his spit. Niall never cussed before. He's always been the type of boy who gets good grades, respectful, a gentleman, and a mommy's boy. Never in a million years Luke thought, that Niall would ever swear.

When Luke goes to hold the last roll of the toilet paper, the front door opens. Luke and Niall freeze in their spot, ready to run, but when Niall sees Jade putting on her shoes and looking him in the eyes, he feels his stomach fluttering. She looks back into the house, and then suddenly sprints across the street to where Niall and Luke are standing.

When she steps in front of Niall, the man Jade's been with appears in the doorway. Jade looks into Niall's blue irises and shouts while laughing, "Run!"

🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕