12 | C r a z y C r a z y C r a z y

Tick.

Tick.

Tick.

Tick.

Tick.

He counts every second that passes, staring with big, wide blue eyes at the blank white wall.

His left eye twitches, twitches, and twitches.

One of his arms slowly raise in front of his face, staring at it now instead of the wall. Suddenly, he turns it around and begins to scratch at the wall with his nails.

Why are you so white? He thinks angrily, scratching more harshly until his undernails begin to hurt, and his hand to go numb against the wall.

A laugh escpaes his mouth.

He's back.

And then gone.

"What do you want?" The blonde boy whispers in a taunting tone. "You're back to kill me?" With wide eyes, he looks left and right checking for him.

He senses a gust of wind passing by him, and then he just knows that he's arrived.

A punch to his stomach sends Niall to the floor, making a cry of agony to fall from his cold lips.

His arms struggle to get him off the ground, using all of his left strength to finally stand up abruptly. Squinting his eyes, he still looks from left to right in the small room.

His blurred, bloodshot vision focus on the white tiny bed. The poor boy begins to think of ways to sprint towards the bed, and hide under the protection of his thin blanket.

"No!" A voice in Niall's head screams loudly—him.

Niall gets startled at the sudden yell, wrapping his arms around his half naked self, in hopes of shielding himself from the danger.

Broken sobs soon begin to flee his system, shaking every bone of his body.

Niall then slides down the wall, pulling his knees to his chest, and wrapping his arms around his shaky knees.

"Get out, get out, get out." He keeps muttering under his breath, while he shakes his head in disapproval.

He rocks back and forth, tears staining his ivory cheeks.

"Get out of my head!" His throat burns at the loud scream he just produced, as his chest heaves up and down.

He can't take it anymore.

He can't take this pain.

He laughs so hard, as pools of tears still run down his face at the same time.

Niall won't ever know what the truth really is. He won't ever be able to know that nothing was real. Niall won't be able to comprehend that he didn't have a life. That he didn't have any friends. Nothing.

Niall won't be able to know that he's just crazy, crazy, crazy.

He won't be able to know that there wasn't someone called Luke.

There wasn't someone called Jade.

That he wasn't in love or something silly of that sort.

He was forever locked inside this small room of the hospital.

Niall won't be able to ever know that Jade was just an illusion, a figment of his own imagination.

That the Delivery Girl didn't really exist.

🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

THE END