Having a Nice Midnight Walk

It's been two days since I've last seen Draco. I wonder what is he doing or what is he thinking? I can't always follow up his footsteps you see. These days he almost seems like a shadow lurking through the castle halls.

It was late when Ginny and I were supposed to meet Harry and Hermione for Slughorn's special dinner for his best students. Of course, my sister had to be there because she is brilliant and Harry had been quite surprising us with that book of his. Meanwhile, I didn't see Ginny anywhere and I was starting to get a bit worried.

"Come on Hailee, we are going to be late. I'm sure Ginny is already there" Hermione said grabbing my arm.

"Isn't it a bit odd, that she didn't tell me?" I looked at Hermione worried.

"Maybe she has forgotten" Harry smiled at me while lifting both of his arms for Hermione and me to take. I smiled back at him and nodded as we made our way to the dinner. When we got there Ginny was nowhere to be seen.

"Maybe I'll just go look for her" I turned my heel around.
"Miss Granger, where are you going? You just arrived", Professor Slughorn stopped me. Hermione and Harry looked at me like begging for me not to go.
"Apparently nowhere Professor" I smiled at him.
"Perfect. Let's get on with the dinner then" he smiled and sat down while we all did.

Half the dinner had passed and when suddenly, we were already on the dessert. I was sat with Harry on one side and Hermione on the other.
"So, Miss Granger what do exactly your parents do in the Muggle world?" The Professor asked curiosly. I let Hermione answer this one as he seemed to be looking at her.

"My parents are dentists" she said sheepishly.
"Oh and is that considered dangerous?" He asked again. This time Harry and I chuckled.
Suddenly, the door opened and in came Ginny her eyes puffy from crying. I knew it, she had been fighting with Dean again. Harry rose from his seat when Ginny excused herself and Hermione chuckled. It was maybe even too obvious that he liked her. The dinner ended and Harry stayed behind talking to the professor. He said he had some things to ask him and we didn't argue. Ginny still seemed upset so I walked her to our room.

"What happened?" I asked while sitting her on the bed.
"Dean and me, it's just... I don't know if its working" she cried to my shoulder. I hugged her trying to console her. She laid down on her bed and cried her eyes out.
"It's okay, everything will turn out okay" I said to her over and over until she fell asleep.
I walked over to my bed only thinking about the same thing I've been thinking over these days, Draco and with him on my mind I fell asleep.

The next day, we woke up early for the first quiditch match. It was Ron's first game, and he was extremely nervous.
"I quit, next game tell Cormac to take my place" he said shaking and almost shouting.
The next thing I know Hermione gasped, "Harry you can't do that, that's illegal in the game" , Hermione argued almost shouting.

Harry smirked, "I don't know what you are talking about".
"What did you do now?" I asked him crossing my arms.
"He gave Ron Luquid Luck" Hermione whispered mad.

"What? Are you bloody crazy?" I whispered.
"Come on, Hailee. Be on my side this once", Harry smirked at me as he attempted to hug me.

"Fine, but it something goes wrong its on you" I glared at him.
"And that's why you are my favorite person" he smiled at me.
"Yeah, yeah" I smiled back.

Everything turned out for the better, we won the game and Harry didn't actually put Luquid Luck on Ron's drink. It was a silly trick if you asked me but, it worked like a charm on Ron. We were in the Gryffindor common room with everyone celebrating our victory. Everyone was shouting Ron's name and cheering him on. Hermione was smiling at Ron until, Lavender took him by his arm and kissed him. Everyone stared at them in shock while cheering. But me? I could almost hear my sister's heart breaking as tried to made my way to her and Harry. One tear fell to her cheek while she disappeared through the crowd.