Torture

OMG guys! Its been long, tooo long I know. I'm so sorry things with college kept piling up. But it is here! I'm sorry for the long wait! Chapter in honor to Emma Watson new movie Beauty and the Beast. I hope you love it! Sorry again.
Take care! (Before you read further just know that I'm truly sorry if there's any misspelled words, I'm bilingual so it happens sometimes)

"That sword is meant to be at my vault at Gringgotts, how did you get it?" Bellatrix had pinned my sister to the ground. Hermione was crying.
"What else did you and friends also take from my vault!?" She shouted now.

Hermione begged, "Please, please! I didn't take anything!"

"Please, release her, please" I begged her trying to get out my Lucius arms

"You are lying" Bellatrix said. Hermione started screaming as Bellatrix tortured her writing in her arm. It was a horrible thing to hear and suddenly, I'm shouting too.

"Stop it!!! Stop! Stop please, please stop" I struggled but it was no use. I couldn't get him off of me.

"Take me!!! Take me please!" I screamed

"Take me!!! Take me please!" I screamed. Hermione was still screaming. It made me cry harder.

"Shut up, mudblood you'll be next!" She shouted at me.

"Get me the goblin! Now!" She shouted as she stood up. Hermione was left in the floor, words bleeding from her arm "Mudblood". It sickened me, I almost threw up on the spot. We were both crying in silent now.