Mansion

Guys!!! Two things first, I think you'll like this chapter. It's a surprising turn of events and second, new gorgeous cover by shadowhunterdoll !! Enjoy!

Hailee's POV

   "What? You are saying that you saw him?" I asked dumbfounded again.

"It was obvious he was going to be there, he was their best chance to get to Harry", she explained. "How... How did he look?" I stuttered.

"Awful, he looked awful. He looked tired. He recognized me, he knew I was not the real one", she said with a tone of surprise.
"How did he? That's impossible" I answered.

"He must have heard me chanting a spell. I was so stressed it must have slipped, he recognized my voice. Something I never thought he noticed. He pays more attention to detail than I thought" Hermione rambled. "Hermione", I stopped her, "what did he do?"

"I told him you were okay. Well I mouthed him that you were okay, he just nodded. He threw a lame spell onto me so no one would notice and left", she said while I grabbed the kitchen chair and sat. He was looking for me still? He still cared I was okay? He must think I hate him, and not even I know that answer. I feel a lot of things towards Draco at this moment: anger, confusion, disappointment, sadness, love..... Could I hate him? I don't know.

"I don't... I don't know how to feel about this" I stuttered. "I know, we should go" she places her hand on my shoulder. Later that night, I was talking with Ginny about all that has been happening. "Hailee, I have to go to Hogwarts and you should too" she said.

"I have to help them out, Ginny. I don't know where are we going but I'll write to you as soon as I can where I am at" I said back. Harry wouldn't let her come I knew it.

"It's to risky to send a letter. You know that" she frowned.
"I'll send a patronous then. I'll have to get Hermione to teach me how to do one. I know she must know", I said getting up the bed. The sooner Hermione taught me the better and the later too. Can't risk any adults catching us either. They don't know what we plan to do.

"Hey Hailee, wait", Ginny tugged on my arm, "just be careful okay?" She said worried. "We will come back, I promise" I smiled weakly at her and she hugged me. I walked up the staircase to the boys room quietly, "Hermione I told her it was too risky. I don't want to risk her and I know you don't want to risk her" Harry's voice was heard.

"Harry, Hailee is too stubborn. Even if we leave her behind she'll follow us and that's riskier", Hermione said. "Hermione we don't know where finding this Horocruxes will lead us. To find a piece of his soul, it can't be easy" Harry argued. "Harry, she will follow us anyways" she argued back.

"Yes, I will" I said entering the room. "Hailee" Harry breathed, "how much did you hear?"

"Is that what the Horocrux is? A piece of Voldemort's soul" I questioned. "Don't say his name" Ron bites. I glared at him, "Someone told me "Fear of the name it's fear of the thing itself"", I looked at Hermione to which she smiled weakly almost proud.

"Harry Potter, we've been through this. You like it or not I'm coming" I stated. "Okay okay, you got the job" he chuckled. "Good, Hermione? Can I steal you for the rest of the night?" I asked.

"Sure, good night boys" she waved at them.
"I need you to teach me the Patronous used to communicate" I whispered.

"What? Why?" She whispered yelled. "Is not what you think. I'm not trying to contact Draco. I need to be able to communicate with Ginny. Plus, it will be very helpful if I ever get lost" I explained. "Fine, come on" we entered to our room at the burrow.