A Soul Eater

Omg guys! 1k votes? 28k readers? I'm so thankful for you! Enjoy! Hope you like!

Hailee's POV

Cold. That wasn't the first thing I felt but now? It is the only thing I feel.'Hours ago I was warm under the covers, I had Draco by my side. We've fallen asleep together again. This was the second time. But as I opened my eyes I noticed he wasn't beside me anymore and I was freezing. I sat on the bed taking the covers with me and walked to the window. It was raining yes, but it was far too cold and the windows were almost frozen. I squinted my eyes when I saw something moving, something hooded, something black. The thing I was most afraid of these days. A soul eather. Dementors. A chill ran down my spine when one was near my window and I quickly stepped back.

I ran to the bathroom closing the door, trying to get ready

I ran to the bathroom closing the door, trying to get ready. I had to find Draco and ask why they where here.

As I stepped back to the room, I quickly put my shoes on and rush to the door, which was at the same time opened by Draco himself. He had bags under his eyes and looked alert.

"Don't ... Don't come out of the room" He said closing the door.

"Why?" I asked scared of what he might say.

"You wouldn't like to see it" he kept his head down fighting his feelings.

"Draco? What's happening?" I took his hands in mine.

He sighed, "It's just an awful sight for you, I don't want for you to get discovered either."

"Draco, you are scaring me" I stuttered.

"Hailee, he has them down there. Muggleborns and the Dementors they are.." He didn't have to finish his sentence. I covered my mouth suppressing my want to scream and cry. He looked concerned and scared for me too.

I swallowed my fear, "We have to help them, we have to help them, Draco".

"There's nothing we can do now, love. It's too late for them" he looked down covering his face and sitting in the floor.

"Draco? What's wrong with you?" I lowered down to him.

"Don't you think I hate it?! I hate this place! I hate all of this and I hate to be forced into this" he shouted showing me his mark on his arm, "and I hate how I brought this all on you. You deserve so much more than this, no matter how much I try, I cant give it to you. This is my life, this is my stupid life" he finished almost crying.

I realized how much he didn't want this and that made me think, it was time to forgive him. He almost killed Dumbledore but he didn't, and I was starting to think there was a lot more behind his death.

"Draco? Look at me", his eyes opened red glistening with green, "I know I've been blaming you for all of this. I now know you're intentions with me were never bad. For Merlin's sake it took me long, but all you've done is to protect me. You are not as bad as they all think, Draco. You've shown me bravery stepping up to the Dark Lord and you've shown me care. This life, they way you were raised? It is not your fault and now you are trying to make amends of it. Draco, you too deserve much more than this. And we will do this together, because even when I hated you the most, it was because I loved you. And I forgive you" I finished almost crying too.