Obliviate

Oh hey guys! So this update has a surprise and it's a Draco POV. I wanted to do this for a long time now but I wanted to portray really good the complex character of Draco. One never knows what he is thinking! Hope you enjoy!!

Hailee's POV

"Draco?" I stood on a big house, a mansion must I say. He stood there, eyes bloodshot, bags under his eyes. He looked like he hadn't slept in days. He looked awful.

"Hailee", he breathed, "Hailee, I'm sorry. Hailee I need you."

"Draco I can't, you know I can't. I will never join him. I can't forgive you for this" I sobbed.

He walked closer to me, his hand flew up to my cheek caressing it, "Shh, don't cry, love. It's okay."

"Why do you look like this? What are they doing to you?" I sobbed harder. His eyes looked at his feet as he breathed heavily.

"Dracooooo" a venomous voice was heard. The voice of Bellatrix. His eyes widened as he backed away from me.

"Draco, no. Come back! Draco" I shouted.

"I love you" he whispered. I shouted even harder, "Draco come back! Draco please! Draco!!"

My body jolted awake, I was sweating. It was freezing but I was sweating. I must have shouted because in a minute Hermione threw my door open and pointing her wand up front.

"Are you okay? I heard screaming", her eyes looked at me filled with worry as she sat on my bed. "I had a bad dream" I cleaned my forehead.

"About Draco wasn't it?" She asked. I nodded, "Ever since his patronous showed up in my bedroom, his voice still lingers in my ears. I'm sorry, I can't get him out of my head Hermione, I'm so sorry."

"We don't choose who we love Hailee, is not something you should be sorry for", she took my hand. "I love the enemy Hermione, I can't love the enemy" I sighed tears falling.

"He is not the enemy for you, Hailee

"He is not the enemy for you, Hailee. As much as I dislike Draco, he didn't let the others know your presence that night in the astronomy tower and he saved you from Bellatrix too. I can see that he cares for you" she hugged me.

"I don't know how to tell my heart to forget him. He hurt me, Hermione, he lied to me, I can't forgive him for almost killing Dumbledore and now for helping to trying to kill Harry" I hugged her harder. "I want to help, I told Harry I wanted to go with you guys, whatever it is you have to do, I'm going to help" I said. "Hailee, I don't know" she sighed.

"Hermione, there's no way you can keep me from going. Summer it's almost over, I know you guys are not going back to Hogwarts. I'll come with you. You can't leave alone with my thoughts, I'll go mad" I said.