New Year Problems

Guys!!! This is my late Christmas gift for you! Hope you enjoy! Thank you for the reads, votes and comments!

"Why would they want a goblin here?" I whispered/yelled to Draco.

"I don't know but, please don't question it. I don't want you to get hurt" he begged.

"I'm not going to question it, Draco, I'm smarter than that" I dropped to the floor looking at my shoes.

"What's going through that pretty head of yours?" He sat with me caressing my cheek.

"It's the first time I'm away for Christmas, my parents don't know who I am, and Hermione is far away probably thinks I'm dead or something" my eyes started to water.

"What do you mean your parents don't know who you are?" He asked confused.

"I, well we had to obliviate them. We were just making sure that..." He cuts me.

"That we didn't come for them" he said his face full of frustration.

"Draco I..."

"This is all my fault again. I can't stand it, Hailee not anymore. I hate seeing you like this, knowing I'm responsible. I'm going to get you out of here. I will find away" he said getting up determined.

"And by that you mean you will get us both out" I said getting up too.

He looked at me disappointed, "You know I can't leave with you".

"I'm not leaving here without you, Draco" I grabbed the collar of his shirt.

"Yes you can. I cant go. I have the mark, the dark mark" he said showing it to me to which I drew my eyes away. Its been months and I'll never get used to that in his arm.

"Sorry" he whispered hiding it. He was hurt, he was even more hurt than me. His eyes with deep bags. He had gotten skinnier and he never smiled. Who knows what he had to do before I came here. Is disgusting all of this.

"It's okay, love. Is not your fault" I smile sadly at him.

"I wont leave you" I cupped his face, "we will fight this together". He closed his eyes taking my hand in his kissing it. In the long distance by the window we saw fireworks illuminating the skies.

"Happy New Year, Draco"

"Happy New Year, Hailee", he hugged me to his side.

That very same day, we spent all morning in Draco's room hugging each other in his bed. We didn't want to know of anything and we didn't even bother to eat. There was no way we were leaving his room today. Well, that's what I thought.

"Narcissa get Draco! Now!" We heard Bellatrix shout.

"Draco, Astoria come. Quickly" Draco's mother entered the room with wide eyes. Draco took my hand in his and walked us out.

"What's happening?" I whispered scared.

"I don't know" he stuttered. We quickly realized what was happening though. There in the living room stood them. I knew exactly who was the boy with the weird face. Harry. His eyes looked concerned when he saw me. I hadn't realized I stood next to my sister. A snatcher holding her against him. I sucked in a breath as she looked at me with wide eyes full of fear. Ron was at the other side being held too.