1

Y/n= your name
C/N= color of eye

[Y/n] stood there shaken, she just had witness an
officer head being decapitated by another Wendigo. Her breathing came out as gasps as the screeching came nearer to her. She turned and attempted to run to be stop by the creature.
"No!" She yelled when she saw it's face. The half-creature only let out another inhuman yell, it's milky eyes searched [Y/N]'s [C/E] eyes.

"Josh..." She whispered. Josh head twists to the side when he heard the name. It sounded awfully similar to him. [Y/N] slowly rose her hand to touch his face then to quickly lower it as Josh attempt to bite it.

Her [C/E] eye examined his face. His mouth was halfway ripped, his teeth grown larger, his eyes milky. Blood plastered onto his pale skin. She let out a silent cry as he came closer to her. His body blocks her from escaping, capturing her against the mine's rough walls. He let out a growl, lowering himself onto her neck.

"Josh.." She mumble with fear.

Slowly he sniffed her neck, her scent sweet and gentle. He knew this person..

His sniffing became slightly rougher, he could hear her cries in one ear. Her saying the name, Josh, and how she was sorry. He could also hear the quicken sweet heart beat. This cause him to let out another feral growl. Half of him wanted to just rip her apart..the hunger, how it taunted him. The other half just wanted to hold her and protect her. How was she so special?

"Baby, it's me [Y/N]." She said softly, Josh rose his head off her neck. He stared at her, trying to figure her out.

"I'm your girlfriend." A single tear left her [C/E] eye this cause something to click within Josh. [Y/N]...his lovely [Y/N]..she came back to him like she promised.

He let out a moan, he tried to say her name, but it only came out as moans.

"Yes, Josh it's me." He wanted to say help me. But no words dare to leave his ripped mouth. His sharp teeth gazed against his lip. He had the sudden feeling to just force [Y/N] to stay at the cave with him. To never leave him again.

"Josh we got to go." He heard her say, when her soft skin touched his hand he only growled. She must stay with him here where he belongs.

"Josh?" She said, "What you doing? We have to go, I can help you." She attempted to drag him away just to be pulled back.

His mind soon flooded with bloodlust, next thing he knew, he had his mouth once again on her neck. His sharp teeth gazed her skin giving him a cry in reply. The only word that came out his mouth right there and then was the word, "mine."