2

[Y/N] was trap in her starve struck mind. Days passed and she is still stuck in the mines with Josh.
Every time he ate something he always offer her a part with a silent grunt. Each time she said no.

"You're not real!" She could still hear the shouts he spoke when the Wendigo dragged him away. She could had ran after him. But Mike grabbed her before she could take any action.
Now she was paying the price.

Stop crying.
She told herself as she wipe the tears off her face.
She needed her old Josh back, the one who held her when she was struggling with school, the one who called her all the time after Beth and Hannah's disappearance. The guy she loved.

Days passed until [Y/N] took action, she ran. Ran away from the shrieking Josh as he took off after her.

"JOSH! Please!" She screamed, trying to run faster than the half-turned Wendigo. The growling and footsteps behind [Y/N] stopped.
"[Y/N]—come..back." She heard his struggling voice, this caused her to stop. Panting [Y/N] crept back, to find Josh on the mine's floors whimpering. His claws were grasping his black locks.

"Josh.." [Y/N] said kneeling down to her love of her life. Her eyes fill with sadness as he whimpered her name out.

"I—don't." Josh struggled to speak, he let out another fetal whimper, "like—Beth."
"You don't want to be like Beth?" [Y/N] said tilting her head. Josh vigorously nodded his head, "Help me.."

"I'm going to help you Josh." [Y/N] promised, clutching onto the last thing she has, Josh.

A/N: Any Feedback would be great! What should you do next? Stay in the mines or get out of the mines.