7

A/N: I'm sorry if this story is offending people. Most specifically when I mentioned the word Indian in it (My mistake. Sorry.) I'm just 14, I don't want to get hated because of that. I fixed the mistake that I wrote on chapter 4. It's officially the Cree Tribe.

•••

Hungry Hungry Hungry

The creature says in his cloudy mind. He just want to bite down, devour, and satisfaction. Half of his eye vision tint with a bit of redness. He could see a slight bump of the girl's heart in front of him. How it races against her ribs.

Her scent fill with fear, it gave the creature the motivation to go faster with his uneven human legs. This is a hunt that he's going to win..

•••

Screams rang out around the snowy forest. [Y/N] could hear the terror of the girl's yells. She didn't know it was her own. She felt defenseless, no weapon, nothing to face her fear. She kept running.

Sound of loud feet followed. It's animal growl behind her, chasing her. In her fast acted mind: she wished that she could've changed all of this. It would've been different.

No prank.
Hannah and Beth alive.
Her friends laughing while Josh wrapped his arm around her form.

But no. This is what fate had stored for her. As she ran, she could feel herself getting tired. First was her lungs, they start to expand more by the amount of air [Y/N] was consuming. Her lips started to crack by dehydration.

[Y/N] started to move her arms faster; like a sprinter. Her legs followed the rhythm. She could feel her legs muscles tightening from the sudden speed.

Minutes later; she felt her body shutting down. That was the downside. In her fast mind, [Y/N], acted fast. She turned to the right, completely running off the trail. Pricks of leaves stabbed her arms and legs, she could hear shouts from the distance. Josh.

She looked back, not paying attention to her footing, she fell.

"Fudge!" She let out a hard whisper as she rolled down the hill. Her body smashed against the ground and its branches, engulfing her in enormous pain.

Her mind became haze. She could see a disoriented figure staring down at her. It's face dark, it let out a 'tsk' sound. [Y/N] rolled onto her stomach, she let out a harsh hiss, as she attempted to crawl away from the figure.

The figure simply walked in front of her path. It stretched out its arm to examine [Y/N]'s hand. After letting out another 'tsk' sound, the figure crouched down and started to cradle [Y/N]'s face with its slightly rough hands. That is when [Y/N] could see the figure clearly—its tannish skin, dark eyes, and brown long hair.

"Who are you?" She mumbled out, as the man slightly rubbed his finger on her eyebrow. [Y/N] bit the inside of her cheek—that hurts!

"You have a scar," the young man said calmly, "it goes down to the peak of your eye." He glides his finger from the top of [Y/N]'s right eyebrow to the side of right eyelid.

"You didn't answer my question."

"I don't need to tell you things that you already know." He quickly checks [Y/N]'s scalp. She could feel his fingertips rustling against her [C/O/H] hair.

"No I—"
"I believe you found the totems." He interrupted her.
"You're in the Cree-Tribe?" [Y/N] said, her [C/O/E] eyes widen. This is her chance to save Josh.

The figure lets go of her [C/O/H], his dark eyes glance once again at her face. "Yes." He simply said.
The man turned [Y/N] onto her back then wraps his arms around her fallen figure, scooping her up from the ground.

"Where are we going?" She slurred out, her vision became hazy like her mind. She could feel the rough texture of muscle against her form.

"To my tribe—far away from the Wendigo" he growled out, walking away from the screeches across the distance.

Tada! Finally an update! I had a writers block, hopefully this chapter is okkkk. If you have any questions, feel free to comment! By the way, did anyone had a fantastic April Fools?

[C/O/H] = Color of hair.
[C/O/E]= Color of eyes.
[Y/N]= Your name.