15

I have decided to write this story in third person once again😂. Sorry for the inconvenience.
••••••

When [Y/N] arrived to the cafeteria, she awed. There were people all around.

"Where's Josh?" [Y/N] asked.

Sam only made a 'tsk' sound as her intense eyes examined the moving forms in the cafeteria.
"Just look for a messy raven haired boy." Sam joked.

In the middle of the room stood a blonde beauty. Her sea-green eyes stormy with rage, skin pale like snow, lips pink and rosy. "Stop dreaming Joshua." The voice sounded like music to [Y/N].

She never thought she would be so happy to hear Jessica Riley's voice.

"Jess!" [Y/N] yelled. The blonde beauty turned her head. Her frown formed a smile.

"[Y/N]ikns!" Next to Jessica was Josh. He seemed unfazed like he was dreaming. [Y/N] ran up to them with Sam trailing behind them.

"Joshua?" [Y/N] felt the words leave her mouth.

Before [Y/N] could say anything else, Josh stood up and crashed his lips against hers. It was slow but passionate. [Y/N] could feel his teeth tugging her lower lip. She responded with a moan which gave Josh an opportunity to stick his tongue into her mouth their tongues fought for dominance. They soon broke apart to breathe. [Y/N] licked her lips, the lingering taste of Joshua's lips stayed in her mouth.

"Thanks guys. You made me miss intimate action." Jessica rolled her eyes. In that moment Joshua Washington let out a laugh...a laugh that [Y/N] never thought she would hear again since his sisters died.

••

At the night, [Y/N] crept into Josh's room. Josh greeted her with a quick kiss.

"Ahhh how I miss our little night meetings. Remember when your dad chased me with a bat when he caught me in your room."

[Y/N] laughed, "Yeah. I was grounded for months because of that. At least, he kicked your butt."

Josh moaned, "how can I forget! I couldn't walk for weeks. But it was worth it." He leaned in and kiss [Y/N]'s delicate lips. His senses filled with her scent; the taste of her lips, the softness of her skin when he grasped her cheek to deepen the kiss, the feeling of her hands in her tangled hair. Oh how he missed this...

Unspoken words formed as their lips touched for the second time. Instead of saying 'I love you' when their lips departed, he just let his mouth speak for him.

His lips made contact on her rosy blushed cheek
'I missed you' he thought.

Then they moved to her collarbone
'You're my princess.'

And slowly made contact on her neck.
'I'll be gone without you.'

His body filled with electricity when he heard her  moans when he kissed the most sensitive part on her neck.

"Josh don't stopp..." and he didn't.

[A/N: saving your innocence]

The void of the night continued till dawn came to shine the darkness away.

Before Joshua fell asleep with the naked form of his lovely girlfriend. He leaned in and whispered in her ear, "I'll be here with you until dawn. Now and forever." He let slumber over takes him.

•••

Next chapter is the Epilogue my lovelies ❤️