6

Trigger: Cussing 😁
(POV: Third Person)

"They aren't your friends Josh. Not Chris, Not Sam, Or [Y/N]," Hannah's voice rang behind him, "If they were, they wouldn't do that prank. They ruined you, they ruined us." Something within Josh snapped. They're right...his friends caused this. Just to make fun of his sister Hannah. They all are going to feel what his sister felt. Fear.

....the only person who he didn't want to be truly hurt was [Y/N].......

•••
   Josh felt his stomach drop. He caused this. All of this madness. He could feel his breathe hitching against the airways in his throat. He felt confused, terrified, and fear. One second, he feels the pain of hunger then he sees things he could barely recognize. Faces, the prank, the Wendigo...

  'Is this a sign?,' A voice in his foggy mind said. It sounded like his voice. 'Am I becoming more as a monster?,' the fear in his mind states. As he felt the whines in his stomach growing, the more his mind became a darkish void of despair. He just wanted to scream as he lays on the white cold snow.

  "[Y/N]," he says her name like a prayer.

   "Josh!? You ok!"  Her angelic voice rang against his ear. He hummed in response, "t-eeth 'owing" he couldn't ignore the throbbing pain in his gums. Or the blood oozing out of them.

"It's ok baby." He heard her say, a cold hand caresses his heated cheek. "Everything is going to be ok." He truly believed her...before he could make a noise of response everything turned red.

••••

  "Joshua?" [Y/N] felt a sob coming out of her throat. Her boyfriend is not responding to her. She tapped his face once again with her freezing hands.

  Before she could slightly tap him again, an arm shot up. It's hand grasping her forearm. It's milky eyes filled with with hunger. [Y/N] let out a yelp when she felt his claws digging into her flesh.

"Josh—" she gasped out, "Stop!"

The figure in front of her wasn't her boyfriend, her Josh, anymore. It was a creature of the woods. A predator. Who found its meal.

  [Y/N] let out a grunt. Pulling her arm away from the half-turned wendigo. It left a nasty scar on her forearm. She hissed from the stingy tingles it given her. The creature let out a screech, getting up from the floor with inhuman speed.

[Y/N]'s eyes widen in fear. With enough force, she turned to run into the snowy woods away from the creature who's possessing her boyfriend. It reminded her about the chase in the cabin. How the masked man, Josh, was chasing her around in the cabin...
••
"Come out princess," the man said, "My dear, [Y/N] don't you hide from me."

  [Y/N] shakily covers her mouth and nose with her hand from her hiding place. She could feel her breathe against her palm.

"Tsk, Tsk." She heard his taunts above of her. She let out a cry when she felt his arms coiling around her form, pulling her up against his body. Tears start to fall down her face when she felt a cloth on her quivering lips. She start to claw her attacker.

  Feeling her strength leaving her, [Y/N], she kick the adductor in his manhood. The male let out a growl of agony, as he covers the place where [Y/N] had kicked him.

[Y/N] lay her body against the wall next to her, her vision became haze, her arms started to swing on their own, she felt her body shift to the side. The only thing she felt after that was the cold hard floor of the basement.

"Josh.." She mumbles the first name that pops in her side, "Sleepy.." Her eyelids became heavy. She could see the figure of a male coming closer to her.

"I will never hurt you [Y/N]." She heard the figure said before everything turned black.
••

By pulling her knees up. [Y/N] started to sprint faster.

"SONOFAVBITCHHHHHHH" she yells out. (I watch too much supernatural)

She could hear the creature's fast footsteps behind her. It's inhuman screeches trying to grasp it's meal's fear.

[Y/N] knew she can't yell out help, there's no one on this mountain. All the policemen that came with her had been killed. The only thing she could do was run, run, and pray to dear life that Josh will return to normal.
•••

The creature waved his arms quickly, trying to grasp the tasty female in front of him. Every time he attempted to grab her the female runs faster.

It was making the creature desperate.

Hungry Hungry Hungry

The creature says in his cloudy mind. He just want to bite down, devour, and satisfaction. Half of his eye vision tint with a bit of redness. He could see a slight bump of the girl's heart in front of him. How it races against her ribs.

Her scent fill with fear, it gave the creature the motivation to go faster with his uneven human legs. This is a hunt that he's going to win..

A/N: If you see any errors, feel free to correct me 😅.  THANK U FOR READING!! Like/Comment/Follow 💖