1

As they were about to open the door to the shack, disgruntled whispers could be heard from the inside. In shock, they prepared for the worst. Arming themselves with baseball bats, crossbows and grappling hooks, they burst through the door, screaming at the top of their lungs. However, they were greeted with a sight they didn't expect. Before them stood Stan, surrounded by both humans and fantastical creatures from the town.

"Stan?!" They exclaimed in surprise, taken back at the sight of their great uncle.

"Kids?" Stan responded, lowering his weapon.

So that was the part from the episode... this is my part...

Stan ran towards them, grasping them in his arms, his warm embrace soothing them. In this world of chaos, there was still some love left.

"What the heck happened to you?" He questioned, still not letting go of them.

"Long story, dude," replied Soos. They proceeded to tell stan and their friends of the adventure they'd been on: the journals, Ford, Gideon, Mabel. Stan was shocked to hear what had happened to his great niece and nephew. He held them close, crying a little - a different side of Stan.
"I'm sorry, kids," he whispered. "I should've been there for you."

The night came quickly. They were all tired, as they hadn't slept in days. People and creatures were sprawled across the floor like jigsaw pieces, and they were certainly a puzzle to get past. Dipper ventured upstairs to the attic whilst Mabel giggled with candy and grenda. He couldn't be bothered to "reunite" with anyone, all he could do was sleep.

As he was about to get into bed, he noticed someone was already in it: Pacifica Northwest, the rich girl he had sorely misjudged. Her hair was wild, her skin pale, her eyes wide and frightened, yet still she looked beautiful. She jumped as she saw him, scrambling to get out of his bed.
"D-Dipper! You're back! I-I'm so s-sorry I was in your bed. Stan said I could sleep here so I-I..."
"Hey, Pacifica..." Dipper spoke calmly, hoping it would calm her down. "You can stay here, it's fine. I'll sleep on the floor."
"No," she replied, gathering up what little things she had. "This is your room, I-I shouldn't..."
Despite her protests, Dipper convinced her to stay at about one in the morning. He made himself a makeshift bed, primarily consisting of Mabel's old sweaters. They itched like crazy, but it was all there was. However, he couldn't help but smile. He was back at the shack, surrounded by friends and family, making the world around him feel slightly less weird.