authors note

Hey, I'm Emily, and you just finished reading my first ever fanfiction! I really hope you liked it, even if you don't support dipcifica. It's not my OTP either, but it was fun to write about.

In case you're wondering, my OTP is billdip, and I would love to write a fanfic about it, but I literally have no idea how I'd even start it. Eh, I might try and write it sometime, but it's not going to be my best work.

I have started drafting another fanfic, this time about wendip. It's called 'flashforward' and I'll publish it once I'm further into it, because I'm not sure how I feel about it right now. But I'll try to get a part of it out before February 15th.

I seriously appreciate you reading this. You actually have no idea how happy it makes me that you took time out of your day to read something I've written. Nobody I've met in person likes gravity falls, so I can't talk about stuff like this with them. This is the only way I can expires my opinion and it's great that you read it, even if you hated it. You guys are all awesome!

One more thing: I really hope you liked the song at the end. It's by panic! at the disco, my all time favourite band. It would be so cool if I made some new fans. Also, I know that final chapter was a bit short and unnecessary, but I just wanted to slot that amazing song in somewhere.

So, in conclusion, I guess, you people reading this are all great and your support is the best thing ever. Any votes, follows and comments are greatly urged (even hate comments, they'll help me improve!) but please be nice. I'm not very experienced and I know this isn't a masterpiece.

Love you, Emily (@PossessedByBill ) xx