Chapter 5

June 7th, 2018- 3 years ago

3 days. It had been 3 fucking days since I had seen Harry and that damn bonfire. My time was slowly winding down with him, and I hadn't seen or talked to him. I just wanted to talk and get to know Harry before he left, but I was afraid.

I was afraid of knowing him too much that when he left, I couldn't handle the time. I couldn't handle him leaving, and I just didn't want that to happen. I had asked Emma what had happened many times, but she always didn't want to talk about. She just told me to stay away from him, and then she would let out a few curses. But, I came to one conclusion: I needed to see Harry.

The really sad and depressing thing was I didn't have his number or any way to contact him. We always seemed to meet up at parties or something involving our friends. I had asked Chelsea, but it seemed Emma told her what happened, so she turned me down.

I never asked them what had happened at the bar a couple weeks ago, and I don't know why. Harry wouldn't tell me, but maybe they would. Funny that happened because Harry told me to keep my distance from the group while Chelsea and Emma are telling me to stay away from Harry.

I wanted to know. I wanted to know everything. Why Harry took me with him at the bar. Why Harry took me to his 'relaxing place.' Why Chelsea and Emma told me to stay away from Harry. Everything involved Harry, and I didn't like that.

I didn't like that involved him because I had been told many things about him. He was a player, he argued a lot, he wasn't the person I should be hanging with. So many things, but so many opposite opinions.

Currently, I was cooking some breakfast in the kitchen while watching the television. My house had become quite cold and it felt like Antarctica, so I decided I would warm myself up with some breakfast, if that makes any sense.

I didn't know why it had become strangely colder. I thought about my heater going out or not working, but I didn't want to mess with it now. I was busy, and had been busy for a while.

I had started writing some, stories and poems and such. Realizing I had a sudden passion for writing about a couple months after I finished college, I just couldn't stop writing since then. I had got my degree in business, but I hadn't done anything for a year except write.

It was a waste of time working towards a business degree, and knowing that I didn't want to go into business, but at that time, it was for my mother. I have changed though, and now I'm doing something for myself, I think. I still have been doubting myself and am unsure of my decisions.

As you may have known already, my mother wanted me to become a lawyer because of the money. During the last days of college, she had become a nervous wreck. My grades were starting to slack and I was becoming more and more independent.

She had noticed this too in my attitude, and decided that I wouldn't go out anymore. I would strictly focus on my degree, but that's when everything clicked.

I'll admit, I did use her for living purposes until I got out of college and moved. I mean, she is my mother, but I couldn't stand to be around her so I got out of the house more. We haven't spoken since I moved miles and miles away from my small town in Georgia.

As I wash my pans in my sink, I look out from the window. It was ten in the morning, and strangely, it was dark. Not like full on pitch black, but the darkness of a storm coming. The weather had been very patchy these couple days.

I quickly glance at each house noticing the boringness of the brown color painted on it and the dried grass. My house was the exact same too, but it came like it when I bought it.